**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

New r4

Ben_15455Ben_15455 Posts: 260
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
I've narrowed my 5th r4 6* down and I don't know who to pick. I'm leaning towards CGR but I don't know if it's a good thing to have multiple r4 6*s of the same type. I don't run suicides

With Scorpion I have no idea how to use him I've looked up videos and still nothing

New r4 48 votes

Cosmic Ghost Rider (Sig 20)
16%
OpandemonioJimmyBLord1ninosYogesh_123AlphaqMarvelNoobSlayerOfGods 8 votes
Spot (Sig 40)
12%
bhuv9191Calwooddaddywillrun4adonutSuperstar_1126Elite13[Deleted User] 6 votes
Antman Future (Sig 20)
16%
SecondSkrillerItsClobberinTimeGiantwalrus56AshacekarUltragamerLickyMarvelfan30Emilia90 8 votes
Omega Sentinel
6%
Vegeta9001HoitadoShake_a_Quake 3 votes
Nimrod
20%
Jazz_MessengerLordSmasherAyden_noah1Renaxqqmagnus_xixSalve_maker05TrongNovKnightOfTheRealmVickyCR7Legotb27 10 votes
Scorpion (No Idea How To Use)
20%
AaYaNAvEnGeRs123IamnikeAwesomewiljcphillips7FiiNCHMDx13579rebel_Chiefhobcoolspiderman17_Lologolas 10 votes
Other
6%
BeastDadDukenpukeXFREEDOMX 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,522 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023
    Spot (Sig 40)
    I'm assuming you're using this months AG on Herc too.

I would also accept Scorpion as a core t answer for r4 too.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,355 ★★★★★
    Antman Future (Sig 20)
    I’d honestly do any of these except Omega

As for scorp, I don’t really get what’s confusing about him if you’ve watched a lot of videos. You select a pre-fight based on what immunities and damage you want to inflict, you build up debuffs with your mediums and sp1 (holding heavy and intercepting with a special also helps even more though it’s not required), and you throw a sp2 to get a petrify up and siphon healing + refresh your debuffs and deal a huge burst of sting damage
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 510 ★★★
    Other
    kingping
  • Options
    Lord1Lord1 Posts: 21
    edited July 2023
    Just took cgr to r4 this morning, he's a whole new beast now
  • Options
    AwesomewilAwesomewil Posts: 4
    Those four you’ve already got can probably clear like 90% of the game tbh. So whoever you like you playing the most would be my vote, but I recently r4’d my scorp and have been loving him, he’s not as tricky as he can look.
  • Options
    Ben_15455Ben_15455 Posts: 260

I'm assuming you're using this months AG on Herc too.

I would also accept Scorpion as a core t answer for r4 too.

Yes i will be using the awakening gem on herc and putting all my cosmic Sig stones into him and maybe a couple generic ones
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Omega Sentinel
    I voted for Omega because she’s really fun but not the best choice tbh.

I personally wouldn’t do CGR because his damage is honestly good as is.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    Nimrod
    If you get two awakening gem, use the other one on Nimrod and rank him up. He's a beast in all content.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,964 ★★★★★
    Antman Future (Sig 20)
    I voted FAM but I do want to point out, Scorpion is quite simple. A lot of videos will tell you to go for sp1 heavy charge sp2 intercept but honestly, spamming mlm and sp1 is just as effective and quick.
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 913 ★★★
    Nimrod
    I typically just MM until sp2, usually can get it off with 10 stings or more
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,494 ★★★★
    Omega Sentinel
    Omega sentinel is great for a specific area of the contest. Like this season's BG she is destroying, when it doesn't crash.

The more obvious options are Scorpion, Nimrod or CGR though with me leaning more towards the former.
  • Options
    Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
    edited July 2023
    Omega Sentinel
    These are such great options. Massive win!
    If you're lacking anywhere in the tech class, Omega Sentinel is a beast! Or else you could go for Kingpin, HT or Scorp/Spot
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    Other
    Torch was my very first R4 and I don't regret it at all.
  • Options
    Nimrod
    Why are ppl voting OS when nimrod is right there and does everything better
  • Options
    Legotb27Legotb27 Posts: 57
    Nimrod

Exactly
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    Or nimrod or Cassie
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★

Right? It’s like nobody saw nimrod in the poll or in the screenshots
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,567 ★★★★★
    Other
    AA
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Since you seem pretty concerned with Class - with Fate Seal, Cosmic Ghost Rider can double as a Mystic champion. I rarely use Mystics because of this. I also don't use Tech champs as often because CGR also has Heal Block. He can cover a lot of ground.

Hercules isn't the typical Cosmic, either, so I think it would be fine for you to Rank Up another. Especially because CGR has a lot of Buffs and Debuffs. He can handle those situations that Herc isn't so good for.
  • Options
    Nimrod

With Fate Seal, Cosmic Ghost Rider can double as a Mystic champion. I rarely use Mystics because of this.

Hercules isn't the typical Cosmic, either, so I think it would be fine for you to Rank Up another. Especially because he has a lot of Buffs and Debuffs.

isn’t the fate seal for only six seconds every time the damnation procs
  • Options

With Fate Seal, Cosmic Ghost Rider can double as a Mystic champion. I rarely use Mystics because of this.

Hercules isn't the typical Cosmic, either, so I think it would be fine for you to Rank Up another. Especially because he has a lot of Buffs and Debuffs.

Yes, a 6 second Fate Seal (which removes all Buffs and prevents new ones) that can be triggered every 2 combos.

What do you mean "only"? :D
  • Options
    DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 353 ★★★

Yes, a 6 second Fate Seal (which removes all Buffs and prevents new ones) that can be triggered every 2 combos.

Challenging the community’s biggest CGR user is to court death

• Options
    DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 353 ★★★
    Part of my answer depends on how many sig stones you have. Spot does some nutty damage if you can get him to high sig. Nimrod’s a great choice as well, but you ideally want at least a dupe
  • Options
    Nimrod

so he can do one thing mystics can do and barely
  • Options

It's better Buff control than most Mystics LOL come on
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    DUHveed said:

Challenging the community’s biggest CGR user is to court death
    I don't mind being challenged but at least understand what you're talking about, y'know? 😭
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,355 ★★★★★
    Antman Future (Sig 20)

That six second fate seal is extremely useful for stuff like the unstoppable meta we just had. It’s not even a main part of a his kit, just a nice bonus and it’s great that a cosmic champ has it in the first place. Your attitude on these champion polls is always so annoying
  • Options
    CalwooddaddyCalwooddaddy Posts: 76
    Spot (Sig 40)
    If you don't know how to use scorp..then u will struggle with spot
  • Options
    Spot (Sig 40)
    Dex parry.....build 5 charges then unload after a heavy in battlegrounds atleast
  • Options