Options

Account Banned for 7 days!!!!

Spirito9Spirito9 Posts: 14
edited August 2023 in General Discussion
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos

good morning dear kabam friends!!! I would like to know why you banned my account for 7 days.... what 3rd party software would I use and for what? I'm curious to read your response and the immediate release of my account. Thank you
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    Ferahgo said:

They won't tell you anything on the forums anyways

they won't tell me anything in general... but I want to try anyway!!!
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,073 ★★★
    U have to contact Support.
    Forums can not Help U with that.

Also:

• Options

If you are a legit player:
    Submit ticket. Talk directly, have patience and be calm. Talking with the support have solved many things.

But if you are a cheater. My comment is:
    Hehehehehehe

i'm not a cheater... i swear... i don't know what happened
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 659 ★★★
    Unfortunately, when Kabam makes a decision it’s usually final. If you didn’t cheat you need to provide evidence that you didn’t and ask them for the evidence that you did. Assuming that they would even give it to. Did you open the mystic crystals or take advantage or the open path in the side quest? Assuming you didn’t cheat here it the only thing I can think of. Or have you been harassing other players In Game?
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    edited July 2023
    You probably claimed the 1250 mythic crystals and opened them or exploited the issue where you could explore all paths of the side quest.

I think some ppl got banned for that.
  • Options
    Deder80 said:

Unfortunately, when Kabam makes a decision it’s usually final. If you didn’t cheat you need to provide evidence that you didn’t and ask them for the evidence that you did. Assuming that they would even give it to. Did you open the mystic crystals or take advantage or the open path in the side quest? Assuming you didn’t cheat here it the only thing I can think of. Or have you been harassing other players In Game?

I didn't do any of that... I got a compensation for the secondary event and I made the most beautiful roads with the free objects... nothing more. I didn't open the crystals and I didn't cheat in any way...

• Options
    Caleb1705Caleb1705 Posts: 245 ★★
    Spirito9 said:

Did you use BlueStacks so you could play on a PC?

Also, forums won't help you.

I use 2 cell phones connected to the home network... when I'm in the arena I use both so as not to damage them with extreme use.
    It is possible your account was flagged for account sharing since it's being run on multiple devices?
  • Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    Spirito9 said:

guys... Only 1 time in my life I got banned (rightfully) for taking Adam in arena ... (the only character I took in my life). but I've always played fair. I use 2 cell phones connected to the home network... when I'm in the arena I use both so as not to damage them with extreme use. I do war, aq and Bg only ever with the same phone. never used a pc!! I, this time, I can not understand. I think this is an error. I will wait for their replies.
    You were cheating in the arena?
  • Options
    Caleb1705 said:

Spirito9 said:

I use 2 cell phones connected to the home network... when I'm in the arena I use both so as not to damage them with extreme use.
    It is possible your account was flagged for account sharing since it's being run on multiple devices?

it's the only option...
  • Options
    mohamoha Posts: 40
    Spirito9 said:

@Kabam Miike

I didn’t cheat at all. Please review your ban so you will find it’s a mistake and reverse it. Thank you

Were you farming in battlegrounds ? Lol
  • Options
    moha said:

Spirito9 said:

@Kabam Miike

I didn’t cheat at all. Please review your ban so you will find it’s a mistake and reverse it. Thank you

I didn't violate any term.... everything was in order... but these bastards don't give answers... it's incredible

• Options
    Spirito9 said:

moha said:

Spirito9 said:

@Kabam Miike

I didn't violate any term.... everything was in order... but these bastards don't give answers... it's incredible

Sometimes they ban by mistake , but wont admit it unless if you re famous youtuber like nick136 , he got banned by mistake and then got unbanned in two hours lol
  • Options
    Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    moha said:

Spirito9 said:

moha said:

Spirito9 said:

@Kabam Miike

Sometimes they ban by mistake , but wont admit it unless if you re famous youtuber like nick136 , he got banned by mistake and then got unbanned in two hours lol
    It s possible that you exploited the bug of the mythic crystals?
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,849 ★★★★★
    moha said:

Spirito9 said:

@Kabam Miike

What exactly do you mean? Points farming via quitting immediately?
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 908 ★★★
    You cheated not only the game, but yourself.

You didn't grow.
    You didn't improve.
    You took a shortcut and gained nothing.

You experienced a hollow victory.

Nothing was risked and nothing was gained.

It's sad that you don't know the difference.

• Options

Guys I'm totally not a cheater...except that time I got caught cheating, but I'm not a cheater.....😂

Dude was nick136 the youtuber a cheater ? He got banned for no reason , such things happens but kabam wont unban unless you re famous youtuber lol
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,349 ★★★★
    edited July 2023
    There was a bug in battleground that would place recoil mastery even if you don't have it activated.. hypothetical speaking.. if you won the matches in battleground.. your opponents could flag the wins and address it to kabam that you are modding to get fast and easy wins.. I don't know if this issue is resolved but this is possible.. since we (fellow summoners/players) are not part of kabam and have no access to their game logs.. we can only speculate on cause.. admittedly, you cheated once to get a champion.. if you still have the champion in your roster, 7day ban is not a detergent. I believe removing the said champion from account and 7day ban would be better punishment..

On another subject, since most of the exploits like 1250 mythic crystal error, and multiple the Hades Path access were kabam error.. I hope, most people who didn't take advantage get 3x 5x or 10x mythic crystal dependent on progression level.. example: Uncollected and below get 3x mythic crystals, Cavalier and Thronebreaker get 5x mythic crystals, Paragon get 10x mythic crystals..
This discussion has been closed.