Is this ratio of good to bad champs normal? also rankup advice appreciated

SunxhaloSunxhalo Member Posts: 46
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
Ive been getting a lot of horrible or mid pulls lately, and feeling kind of dissapointed. just wanted to see if that was the same for everybody. rankup advice appreciated. (planning on ranking up that korg later)

Comments

• KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 938 ★★★
    edited July 2023
    It’s good, keep working on spiderham peni thing and overseer. Torch Hit Monkey and HB are good champs you can take up too
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Member Posts: 915 ★★★★
    seems normal
  • NastyPhishNastyPhish Member Posts: 583 ★★★
    Can’t tell you what you need without knowing where you are in game.
  • JeancrbJeancrb Member Posts: 217 ★★
    Pretty decent. You have a lot of good 6 stars
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,211 ★★★★★
    There is no "normal" it's all rng
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,301 Guardian
    Sunxhalo said:

Ive been getting a lot of horrible or mid pulls lately, and feeling kind of dissapointed. just wanted to see if that was the same for everybody. rankup advice appreciated. (planning on ranking up that korg later)

The question is not "is my roster mid" but rather "do I have champs worth ranking and playing?" And you do: lots of them.

Looking at your relatively unranked 6s, I see Immortal Abomination, Torch, Quicksilver, Void and Killmonger. Void you probably want to awaken before ranking, but 6* awakening gems are getting pretty common. I also see BWCV, Magneto, Hit Monkey, Hyperion, Longshot, and Sasquatch. Lots and lots of rank up options.

I'm not sure why you are prioritizing Korg. I suspect for Battlegrounds primarily for defense. Reasonable, if you are very active in BG. Otherwise, he's likely to be less helpful clearing content in general. Mags, Claire, iBom, and Torch would be high on my list of rank ups in general.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    You are lvl 48 and have some 6*s and dupes that I have been DYING to have, and I've played the game since the day it came out 8+ years ago.

Work with what you have, not with what you don't. Because what you have will get you through a lot of the content. Work on getting those rank up materials.