**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Maestro Can Poison Dormammu?

Apparently Maestro can poison Dormammu.

Is this a bug?

I was in LoL using Dormammu.

Comments

• Drakon56Drakon56 Posts: 32
    wow, LOL with a 5* Dormammu? That's awesome dude!

Once I dupe mine this june, I might try.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    They have no clue "at this time"
  • Zonix42Zonix42 Posts: 49
    Yes, I spent quite a few extra revives because poison activated pretty often and killed Dormammu.
    Bumping this problem.
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    DO you have screenshots?
  • That's awesome dude I mean for Dormammu in LOL what team did you run?
    And don't waste more units, he doesn't have to be poisoned kabam needs to fix this.
  • Black_AmunBlack_Amun Posts: 17
    edited May 2017
    Those lazy bastards won't fix a damn thing unless it's something that makes them more money...
  • Dave2442Dave2442 Posts: 109
    It's not poison, it's degeneration. If you don't believe me use poison immune champions like Vision and Ultron. Even if your champ is poison immune it will still take the degeneration.
    That's awesome dude I mean for Dormammu in LOL what team did you run?
    And don't waste more units, he doesn't have to be poisoned kabam needs to fix this.

5* Dorm and 4* Rocket were my attackers. Magneto, Cyclops Xavier, and Wolverine for synergy. I did path 2.
    Dave2442 wrote: »
    It's not poison, it's degeneration. If you don't believe me use poison immune champions like Vision and Ultron. Even if your champ is poison immune it will still take the degeneration.

The debuff icon that would appear was a poison icon, not a degeneration icon.