**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Champs no one talks about

UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
As the title says my random mcoc question of today is about champs that no one cares or cared about like ww2 cap
which do you think are the most forgotten champions in the game?
And also if they deserve to be forgetten

Comments

• Options
    gurusquad said:

Most forgotten champs from each class IMO are:

Science: Og abomination, both OG caps. All 3 deserve to be forgotten. there was a brief period where people enjoyed using OG abom but nobody cares about him anymore lol
    Skill: Moon knight and task master. both deserve to be deleted from skill class
    Mutant: Beast. champ serves no purpose. they don't even care to give him any synergies to make him better like what they have done to few other mutants like Cable
    Tech: Iron man. deserves to be buffed. not sure why kabam is ignoring the one of the most iconic marvel character.
    Cosmic: Superior iron man (just delete him already), OG captain marvels all of them serve no purpose in game. nobody even cares about buff of these champs either lol
    Mystic: Loki. it's just sad to see loki not being the top mystic villains in this game.

Science i agree but is sad that the iconic shield is one of the worst
    Skill agree (the only thing taskmaster is know for is maxgaming) thats enough to be more than squirrel girl
    Mutant i guess he is known as the worst mutant but cyclops is much more memed so yeah
    Skill more or less the same as mutant
    Cosmic agreed maybe ms marvel shouldnt because of the Carina challenge and stuff
    Mystic im pretty sure loki isnt the most forgotten is he?
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,288 ★★★★
    gurusquad said:

Science: Og abomination, both OG caps. All 3 deserve to be forgotten. there was a brief period where people enjoyed using OG abom but nobody cares about him anymore lol
    Mutant: Beast. champ serves no purpose. they don't even care to give him any synergies to make him better like what they have done to few other mutants like Cable
    Tech: Iron man. deserves to be buffed. not sure why kabam is ignoring the one of the most iconic marvel character.
    Cosmic: Superior iron man (just delete him already), OG captain marvels all of them serve no purpose in game. nobody even cares about buff of these champs either lol
    Mystic: Loki. it's just sad to see loki not being the top mystic villains in this game.

I genuinely forgot Superior Iron Man was in the game
  • Options
    FantomaxopFantomaxop Posts: 132 ★★
    edited July 2023
    Night Thrasher was forgotten since his release
    Emma Frost is not even considered as defensive rank up
    Doc Oc and Vulture are cool tech utility champions that do not receive attention at all
    Venompool is kinda forgotten since his rework, despite the fact that it was one of better one's
    Cull Obsidian had short period of glory until he was overshadowed by all others cosmic gods
    Symbiote Supreme doesn't get attention despite being the best stagger mystic, that can apply stagger effects by doing literally any actions and do insane dmg if opponent has even small amount of buffs
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,541 ★★★★★

gurusquad said:

I genuinely forgot Superior Iron Man was in the game
    Lucky you 😉
  • Options
    Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Posts: 161 ★★

Squirrel Girl

The definition of an average champ

The first that came to my mind. I think she was my first 6 star too.
  • Options
    Bee2JayBee2Jay Posts: 108

Squirrel Girl

The definition of an average champ

The fact that i have her at 3, 4, 5 and 6 star pains me :D:D
    Plus she was my first ever pulled 6 star, anyways ive forgotten her too in my roaster
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,288 ★★★★

Cull Obsidian had short period of glory until he was overshadowed by all others cosmic gods

Cull was nerfed, that’s why
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    Cull obsidian
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    I forget about Jubilee constantly and she’s not even a bad champ, she’s just outshined by being part of a great class.
  • Options
    Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 470 ★★★
    For me, it's the following:

- Squirrel Girl
    - Ironman (tech)
    - Superior Ironman (deserves a buff)
    - Beast (so much potential, needs a buff)
    - Dormammu (needs a buff)
    - Sentry (desperately needs a buff)
  • Options
    Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 413 ★★★
    Purgatory
  • Options
    AdokAdok Posts: 283 ★★
    Skill: Karnak & Elektra
    Tech: Darkhawk
    Cosmic: Phoenix (It's literally the Phoenix and she sucks, rebuff her please.)
    Mystic: Immortal Iron Fist (Too Rare) & Purgatory
    Mutant: Nightcrawler
    Science: Gladiator Hulk
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 947 ★★★

As the title says my random mcoc question of today is about champs that no one cares or cared about like ww2 cap
    which do you think are the most forgotten champions in the game?
    And also if they deserve to be forgetten

CapWWII was one of my fav back in the day, the 0 damage block was useful af! Also a decent bleed damage on sp2.

I recently pullled him as a 6* but havent taken him to a test drive yet

The old schools i use the most are SW and BW, in fact i believe they re the only ones i still use
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 947 ★★★
    edited July 2023
    I think the ones that no one talks about are the ones that are rly bad, but still enough to be above the meme tier, so for that, i d go with:

Mutant: Beast
    Skill: Moon Knight
    Science: Invisible Girl
    Mystic: Unstopabble Colossus
    Cosmic: Phoenix
    Tech: Red Skull

• Options
    Skill: Taskmaster, Karnak, Elektra, Punisher
    Science: Sentry, Both Caps, Rhino, Red Guardian
    Mystic: Morningstar, Both Iron Fist, Colossus. Dormammu, Strange
    Cosmic: Superior Iron Man, Both Cap Marvel, Phoenix
    Tech: Iron Man, Both Visions
    Mutant: Beast, Deadpool, Both Cyclops
  • Options
    SpectSpect Posts: 12
    Misty Knight is underrated and over hated
  • Options
    Windows10Windows10 Posts: 35

gurusquad said:

At least they serve some purpose, to clear story and monthly content easily.
  • Options
    Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Posts: 259 ★★★
    Psycho man exists still right?
  • Options
    edited July 2023

Maybe this guy? Or the forum pic of the guy adove me
    I forgot about them until someone made a thread about it
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I know Black Bolt has synergies but I always forget about him. Also why does his sp2 in ROL do damage to himself?
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,531 ★★★★★
    Lpoo said:

I know Black Bolt has synergies but I always forget about him. Also why does his sp2 in ROL do damage to himself?

It was his old kit before he was buffed.
  • Options
    BuildBuild Posts: 44
    Red Guardian is immune to buffs, and has that perfect block. Outside of that, he's a waste. SM99 is muc better choice for buff immune.

There is sooooo many champs that are close to viable. Just need to be tweaked.