**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

War Defense (G2): Sig reliant awakened R3 6 Stars vs unawakened R1 7 Stars

zernixzernix Posts: 82
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
Champs like Sassy, Korg, Killmonger and Domino are ones I mean who you usually want awakened and high sig.

We have some people who were placing R3 6 Stars of the above champs but now have 7 star unawakened versions and trying to decide what would be better for G2 War Defense.

I've noticed personally my 7 Stars have put in more work in BGs unawakened vs their 6 star R3 versions but I feel like that's mainly due to the shorter match time.

Thoughts? Opinions?

War Defense (G2): Sig reliant awakened R3 6 Stars vs unawakened R1 7 Stars 28 votes

R3 Awakened 6 Stars
53%
MongoPawncaptaincushOurobørosHavanaknightLpooHoitadoFerahgoUltragamerwillrun4adonutRazovyDrago_von_DragoJarvisreiKnightOfTheRealmTheGame84AlphaNeymar10 15 votes
R1 Unawakened 7 Stars
35%
Keltanbm3eppsdzikidzikSmokegunTnkeesmanRaul_ColombiaSparky9494Guest120193746239Crevilo08coolspiderman17_ 10 votes
Results
10%
RuwqiersazernixRealpg 3 votes

Comments

  • Options
    ISO17ISO17 Posts: 85 ★★
    Depends on the champ imo. If they’re unable to R4 their domino but have a 7*, the better stats are probably worth placing the 7* especially in lower tier AW. But if they’re able to R4 a sig 200 domino there’s not much benefit to a 7*
  • Options
    zernixzernix Posts: 82
    Results
    ISO17 said:

    Depends on the champ imo. If they’re unable to R4 their domino but have a 7*, the better stats are probably worth placing the 7* especially in lower tier AW. But if they’re able to R4 a sig 200 domino there’s not much benefit to a 7*

    The main two were deciding is R3 Sassy and Korg vs R1 7 star versions. Neither 6 star is max sig but idk if unawakened they'd be kinda potatoes on defense.
  • Options
    FerahgoFerahgo Posts: 97
    R3 Awakened 6 Stars
    zernix said:

    ISO17 said:

    Depends on the champ imo. If they’re unable to R4 their domino but have a 7*, the better stats are probably worth placing the 7* especially in lower tier AW. But if they’re able to R4 a sig 200 domino there’s not much benefit to a 7*

    The main two were deciding is R3 Sassy and Korg vs R1 7 star versions. Neither 6 star is max sig but idk if unawakened they'd be kinda potatoes on defense.
    Korg in particular is a potato unawakened. Sassy isn't great but with his rage thing hes not a totally awful defender unduped
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    R1 Unawakened 7 Stars
    Ferahgo said:


    zernix said:

    ISO17 said:

    Depends on the champ imo. If they’re unable to R4 their domino but have a 7*, the better stats are probably worth placing the 7* especially in lower tier AW. But if they’re able to R4 a sig 200 domino there’s not much benefit to a 7*

    The main two were deciding is R3 Sassy and Korg vs R1 7 star versions. Neither 6 star is max sig but idk if unawakened they'd be kinda potatoes on defense.
    Korg in particular is a potato unawakened. Sassy isn't great but with his rage thing hes not a totally awful defender unduped
    And he slows down fights cause of his absurd healthpool
Sign In or Register to comment.