Options

Regarding the Mythic Crystal Situation

I can't lie, I opened 250 /1250 mythic crystals. So when these champs and items get removed, will this also impact the champions I've gotten legit after that Crystal situation? Will these champions be removed aswell?

Comments

• Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 780 ★★★★
    Nobody knows but Kabam right now. Please give us an update on what happens to your account after they do their work.
  • Options
    CthUwU_103CthUwU_103 Posts: 8
    I'm in the same situation here, also would be nice to know when the temporary suspensions are happening, "later this week" could be anytime from now till sunday, is it supposed to be a surprise or smth?
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 780 ★★★★
    I think the assumption is they have a long list of accounts to work on and they are going through every account individually so there is no way to know when they’ll get to your account and lock it while they do whatever they are going to do. Thats just a guess though.
  • Options
    CthUwU_103CthUwU_103 Posts: 8

I think the assumption is they have a long list of accounts to work on and they are going through every account individually so there is no way to know when they’ll get to your account and lock it while they do whatever they are going to do. Thats just a guess though.

From their wording it seems all affected accounts will be temporarily suspended at the same time so the game team can do their thing, seems like this hasn't happened yet tho, and we don't really know when it's gonna happen yet wich is a little bit frustrating ngl
  • Options
    JimajohnJimajohn Posts: 96

It’s an interesting question because you ask if it will impact the champs you got legit after opening all those crystals. Would you have been able to get them had you not opened all those mythic crystals? Can it really be said that those champs were acquired legitimately? I can’t answer that, but I’m definitely interested to see what action is taken.

By legit (for me at least) I acquired through the side quest and/or battlegrounds solo rewards. None of the champs I got via mythic Crystals are used in battlegrounds so they shouldn't impact this new dilema
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,160 ★★★★★
    Jimajohn said:

I can't lie, I opened 250 /1250 mythic crystals. So when these champs and items get removed, will this also impact the champions I've gotten legit after that Crystal situation? Will these champions be removed aswell?

Depends on what you think "legit" means. Did you use any of the champs you got from 250 mythic crystals to gain shards to open "legit" crystals?