**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

End the content drought - back issues of a different sort?

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
October 1 through August 1 is 10 full months. In that time, we’ve had one chapter of story mode - 8.2, the end of EOP, Carina volume 3 and the EoP finale, and shooting stars.

It’s not a bad run, but I’m sitting here today with no battlegrounds, no functional and meaningful war, no AQ for three days (not that they’ve updated those rewards in the past 8 months) and I don’t know what’s supposed to be going on. Shooting Stars is the only bit of that content released in the last 3 months.

This game has had so much content through the years, and I don’t understand why there wasn’t a plan to make use of it, even if they weren’t ready to design new content. Previous summers had the gauntlet, SOP and EOP.

Do a celebrity challenge.

Do a regular boss rush.

Do a mega boss rush like the one with 30 fights that was all the new champs as their EQ bosses.

Incentivize doing old Carina content by making an objective for completing multiple volumes.

Rerelease the SOP finale with new objectives. Or no objectives. Or the same fights with a different path structure.

Do a boss rush that’s all the story mode Big Bosses.

I know this is all planned months in advance so the post means nothing in a practical sense, but the sentiment is worth expressing all the same.

Comments

• Options
    TheDarkestknightTheDarkestknight Posts: 33
    The game is BGs, just watch the drought these 2 weeks with BG's offseason.
  • Options
    Abspain101Abspain101 Posts: 130

Bg is only 1 off week s10 starts the same day as the new war season
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

Are we sure about that? I mean…seems a little chancey at this point
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Do a barrell roll!!
  • Options
    ArkkyArkky Posts: 87

BG isn't back until August 9th