**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Random Discussion

Comments

• Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★

Why is this like My second/third most lols in a comment?
    Is because the one who made this thread made another one the day before that or i was being stupid?
  • Options
    Also i'm not mád about it but was someone spaming insightul over the forums one week ago?
  • Options
    Hey Ascencion boosted the Aegon prestige

Also kabam test accounts can reach prestige that shouldnt even be posible
  • Options
    Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
    Man did they already roll out Ascension?

• Options

No it was the test vídeo in the stream boosted prestige despite it shouldnt uses as a excuse to say that little meme at the end
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,031 ★★★★

Motörhead is the best band to ever exist.
    No one can tell me different.

There's their song "God was never on your side" and I listen to it whenever I play with my 7* Gorr as it fits him so well
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,154 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023

That isn't prestige it's just the champs power rating. It's likely that that's just what it inflated to with the increased attack and health + masteries. But it's Kabam so i could definitely be wrong lmao
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 947 ★★★

wth

How does ascension works??

Thought we didnt have info about that yet
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,827 ★★★★★
    SuelGames said:

wth

they talked about it on the livestream
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 947 ★★★

SuelGames said:

wth

Can anyone sum up for those who missed plz?
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    What happened to @angelMcNugget?
  • Options
    SuelGames said:

SuelGames said:

wth

Can anyone sum up for those who missed plz?
    @SuelGames
    https://playcontestofchampions.com/news/twitch-stream-summary-august/
  • Options

What happened to @angelMcNugget?

he gone
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,073 ★★★
    Accended?
  • Options
    LostCrestLostCrest Posts: 105
    obsidiman said:

Why is it products that are delivered by a car are called a shipment but products delivered by a ship are called cargo?

Why do you cook bacon but bake cookies??
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 741 ★★★
    LostCrest said:

obsidiman said:

Why is it products that are delivered by a car are called a shipment but products delivered by a ship are called cargo?

Why do you cook bacon but bake cookies??
    Gotta go back to page 1 of this thread. That response was already used.
  • Options
  • Options
    LostCrestLostCrest Posts: 105
    obsidiman said:
    Dang it I missed that, ignore my comment then
  • Options
    Musha27Musha27 Posts: 119
    I got super skrull as a 6* earlier last month, awakened and duped him twice last week, 4 superskrulls in total 😀 I may or may not have gotten depressed
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Here’s on…

There may or may not have originally been 13 months instead of 12.

October is the 10th month, Oct = 8

November is the 11th month, Latin word “novem” meaning “nine”

December is 12th month, Latin word “decem” meaning “ten”

It goes way deeper, apparently the new year began April 1st, now known as April Fools, to stop it being celebrated.

It’s wild out there with conspiracy theories, but this one has some sort of logic compared to others, if you choose to look into it.
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 654 ★★★

Here’s on…

It goes way deeper, apparently the new year began April 1st, now known as April Fools, to stop it being celebrated.

It’s wild out there with conspiracy theories, but this one has some sort of logic compared to others, if you choose to look into it.

There were origionally 10 Roman months, and a bunch of random days the dictator of Rome was responsible for to ensure the calendar kept up with the seasons. If it was neglected for a time, a year could have 400 days.

Late in the Roman Republic, two months were created at the end of the calendar, January and February, to make sure things like that didn't happen again. This was the beginning of the Julian calendar. Then new years moved from March 1 to January 1, throwing off the numbered months 5-10.

Then some genius decided to rename the 'fifth and sixth' months to honor Caesar and Augustus, thereby robbing modern western calendars of the month of Sextember.
  • Options
    djr17 said:

Here’s on…

There were origionally 10 Roman months, and a bunch of random days the dictator of Rome was responsible for to ensure the calendar kept up with the seasons. If it was neglected for a time, a year could have 400 days.

Late in the Roman Republic, two months were created at the end of the calendar, January and February, to make sure things like that didn't happen again. This was the beginning of the Julian calendar. Then new years moved from March 1 to January 1, throwing off the numbered months 5-10.

Then some genius decided to rename the 'fifth and sixth' months to honor Caesar and Augustus, thereby robbing modern western calendars of the month of Sextember.
    stupid caeser
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Here’s on…

I love it when people bring up the most mundane stuff we have all the proof of about why it is the way it is and then proceed to call it a conspiracy because they're ignorant about it pretend like as if they're some pioneer for finding it out
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,840 ★★★★★
    no, they added July and August, not January and February. January is named after Janus the God of Doorways and the new year, (who has a face on the back of his head, so he looks forward and back).
  • Options

djr17 said:

Here’s on…

stupid caeser
    Et tu @SpideyFunko...
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 449 ★★★

So uh, do y’all have any advice on how to recover from a mentally draining week? Lol

Take a swim, sauna and after that a good whiskey. In that order.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,783 ★★★★★
    Some classic Swedish life advice:

How do you sink a Norwegian submarine?
    You swim down to it, knock on the hatch, and wait for them to open.

How do you sink a second Norwegian submarine?
    You swim down to it, knock on the hatch, and wait for them to open it and say, "We're not falling for that again!"
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★

Here’s on…

I love it when people bring up the most mundane stuff we have all the proof of about why it is the way it is and then proceed to call it a conspiracy because they're ignorant about it pretend like as if they're some pioneer for finding it out
    Good for you, I’m not a pioneer for finding anything out. I seen a video on it the other day and it was interesting.

I’ve not even said if I believe it or not, I’ve just put it here as a random discussion.

Sorry Mr Know It All 🙏
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 654 ★★★

no, they added July and August, not January and February. January is named after Janus the God of Doorways and the new year, (who has a face on the back of his head, so he looks forward and back).

My timeline was off, but the bulk is correct. The pre republic Roman calendar (the Calendar of Romulus) had 10 months, and included the months of Quintilis and Sextilis. The Roman Republic added January and February to the unorganized days at the end of the calendar of Romulus.

Quintilis was renamed after Julius Caesar, after his assassination, as it was his birth month. Sextilis was later renamed for Augustus.
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    I’m tired and I don’t like mondays