**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will Hela be nerfed or should I try the crystal

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
The question is should I try a crystal 5 star. Knowing Kabam they will nerf her. Tough decision.

Comments

• Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Shes pretty OP and from playing with her she can do crazy damage if you do a certain thing but I'm not gonna explain how to use her. Either way once they figure it out they will have to nerf her.
  • No pls. She doesn't need the nerf. Not necessary at all.
    chunkyb wrote: »
    No pls. She doesn't need the nerf. Not necessary at all.

So you know too lol
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    No pls. She doesn't need the nerf. Not necessary at all.

So you know too lol

This poor lady has had a tough life. She needs to be left alone to wander her path imo. No nerfs. She developed an allergy to foam footballs and darts during her imprisonment.

For real tho. I'm in a weird spot bc i was gonna R4 X23 and just pulled hela and having to rethink. Let's not get all nerfy.

I really think she's just part of the new breed designed to compete with the coming content. *fingers crossed*
    Still gonna wait a while before spending any resources.

You hear that, game company? I'm not using resources because I'm afraid of what you're going to do.

I hope they dont but she really creates a huge imbalance. I have her 5* at r3 waiting on t1as to r4 her since they said they wont nerf newly released champs.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    The question is should I try a crystal 5 star. Knowing Kabam they will nerf her. Tough decision.

I'd wait a couple days.. don't wanna use resources and then have the champ change after spending..
  • Welp... She's out now. So let's just say she's a very nice looking champ. Cool graphics, cool style. Fun stuff. That's all.
  • Should definitely try! Hope they don’t nerf. Amazing is all I will say!
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    They aren't gonna "nerf" her. They are going to "fix" her. Her spirit charge mechanic is bugged and she refreshes her spirits once it reaches 0 and she can keep all her fury buffs indefinitely (she's actually supposed to lose all her fury buffs and spirits once her spirit counter reaches 0, at which point you start building her fury buffs again). Once fixed, you probably won't be able to keep more than 3-4 fury buffs active at once. Don't go for her. She's a pretty average champ (below average actually IMO)
  • Vicious_DeliciousVicious_Delicious Posts: 33
    edited November 2017
    50k damage really? Either this guy whoever it is thats video is floating on LINE is using a mod or is that constant 50k damage supposed to be her actual damage? Totally balanced game if it's her regular damage xP @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

se5ck6yaeisy.jpg

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★
    50k damage really? Either this guy whoever it is thats video is floating on LINE is using a mod or is that constant 50k damage supposed to be her actual damage? Totally balanced game if it's her regular damage xP @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

se5ck6yaeisy.jpg
    it Becasse she dont lose she fury she is to poverfull.

• MH2804MH2804 Posts: 77
    @Vicious_Delicious really dude? Snitches get stitches. This is why we can’t have anything nice
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    They will nerf once they see a flurry of LOL finishers with her on their roster
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    She has been fixed (at least in valor quest). No more infinite fury buffs now
  • TrapTrap Posts: 124
    fkt74i7sh7c6.png
  • TrapTrap Posts: 124
    That’s insane but I hope she doesn’t get nerf or it will be BS
  • GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
    With 3-4 Fury buffs a R4 Hela with Armor break active is still hitting for 8-13k damage an attack. Her SP3 also does about 15k damage on an opponent with 50% or less health and 5 furies up. Damage wise she is above average and if you have a hulk/Angela/Thor Rag/Loki or combination of above she is definitely worth going for. The 50k hit are due to the Thor rag synergy reset not allowing furies to fall off and should be fixed.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Yeah 100% they will fix it. I hope ppl won't abuse of this in the meantime.. you know the kabam axe for bannig is always there
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    This is nuts, she's doing in seconds what Starlord takes several hundred hits to achieve, or more! There's power creep and then there's breaking the game, this is almost back to pre-nerf Thor, and the whole idea of nerfing him was to put an end to this kind of silly damage.
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    Someone a friend of mine knows got her 5star duped at r4. She took out Red Hulk in LOL in 157 hits. She is most definitely gonna get nerfed. They definetaly didn't do this on purpose. You can easily solo the LOL with just her. Their not going to let that happen. Save your units. Or not. She'll still be a great champ I'm sure.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    What an awesome champ, I can see it being nerfed or adjusted soon.

They won't want this happening.
  • She will not get nerfed.

It is a bug. Which will get fixed.
    I'm done with this game no more spending. This is the last time. Every freaking new champ is bugged, content is bugged. What a freaking joke!
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    I can't see her getting nerfed, but I do see her synergy with Loki getting nerfed. I really don't know what the dev team was thinking giving Loki the ability to do 7% damage on an unblockabke s2. This is prime nerf material.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    I'm done with this game no more spending. This is the last time. Every freaking new champ is bugged, content is bugged. What a freaking joke!

What I’ve always wondered is who tests this. This is such an obvious bug that no one saw it

I’ve also wondered if they release this on purpose to sell crystals then say too bad and nerf Hmmm

Like i said, their testing before release never saw this? Sounds odd to me as any good testor would have seen it.

• CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Grub wrote: »
    With 3-4 Fury buffs a R4 Hela with Armor break active is still hitting for 8-13k damage an attack. Her SP3 also does about 15k damage on an opponent with 50% or less health and 5 furies up. Damage wise she is above average and if you have a hulk/Angela/Thor Rag/Loki or combination of above she is definitely worth going for. The 50k hit are due to the Thor rag synergy reset not allowing furies to fall off and should be fixed.

Where is that in the synergy description for Thor rag?

How is this a bug? Is she not just using her foru?
    Fury
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    We haven't even had a comment yet. Let's just wait and see what they say first.