Outfits/Uniforms feature

I have had this idea for a while, and I feel it could really spice up the game and add a new level of depth to our champions. Adding uniforms/outfits as an option to change the appearance of some champions would be fantastic. These would be completely cosmetic and could add a new look to existing champions that maybe aren’t up to standard with the looks of some more modern champs. This would change the contest for the better and could be a great way to even preserve some of the characters comic/film appearances. Add your thoughts to this below and maybe we can hope to see it come true.

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,314 ★★★★★
    They wouldnt do that because it would ruin the possibility of future champion releases
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★
    It's the skins argument all over again. They're not going to do it.
  • MlgpugdudeMlgpugdude Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2023
    sorry I didn’t even know that this was discussed before. I do have a counter argument though, what if the character is not changed enough to be considered a “new character” for the future? Sure, there have been things such as spider man and symbiote spidey, but why not see some changes in characters like spider man 2099 where they can add something such as a white suit? (I do see both comments points though)
  • KeltanKeltan Member Posts: 511 ★★
    No I don't want it to be like Marvel Future Fight
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,314 ★★★★★

sorry I didn’t even know that this was discussed before. I do have a counter argument though, what if the character is not changed enough to be considered a “new character” for the future? Sure, there have been things such as spider man and symbiote spidey, but why not see some changes in characters like spider man 2099 where they can add something such as a white suit? (I do see both comments points though)

Because in this case they would just make white suit Spidey 2099 its own character with some kind of different abilities to just about justify it and make tens of thousands of dollars off his crystals when they drop similar to how they do it for the other alt characters in the game.

"This spiderman can dodge. But THIS Spiderman can dodge and slow. But THIS Spiderman can dodge and reverse power gain, But THIS spiderman can dodge AND armor break they'll love that right? etc. " - The probable thought process
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,944 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    Likely not gonna happen but some people would probably pay $20 for a Christmas sweater you could apply to a Character.
  • AdokAdok Member Posts: 283 ★★

Likely not gonna happen but some people would probably pay $20 for a Christmas sweater you could apply to a Character.

I've heard worse ideas
  • Caleb1705Caleb1705 Member Posts: 259 ★★★
    I feel like the Cyclopses just existing nulls out this whole idea :neutral:
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,347 ★★★★★
    Hard pass.
  • MlgpugdudeMlgpugdude Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2023
    I see the insight everyone is giving and it makes a lot more sense now why this couldn’t come into fruition. Thank you.