**BANQUET EVENT PSA**
To fully participate in the upcoming Banquet's Alliance Event you will need to be in your alliance for 14 days prior to the event's start date on December 20th. That means, stay in your alliance from December 6th onwards to enjoy all there is to offer in the Banquet event.
**Not Another Anime Reference Solo Event Returning**
This solo event has been fixed and will appear in game again on December 10th and will run through the 17th.
Reminder: This event is available to Paragon+ Summoners

MCU character tie-ins

Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 254 ★★★
Why is it that we don’t get as many show & movie tie-ins as we used to?

Kate Bishop was the last one I think? And there’s been a whole bunch of projects & stuff since then.

I know things have been leaning more towards the obscure characters recently, and that’s not necessarily a bad thing. But it would be nice to see some familiar faces.

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 2,597 ★★★★★
    edited July 31
    With shows i think its much harder as spoilers etc but they will add if right event just not how they do movie stuff of sometimes dropping the event with the mcu movie like we know we are getting a marvels tie in we probs get cap 4 tie in dp3 tie in and thunderbolts tie in if its on their schedule as they plan a year in advance
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited July 31
    Adam Warlock was the last one just 2 months ago and Monica Rambeau is set to come next month I believe.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,666 ★★★★★
    Adam Warlock was the last one
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 3,526 ★★★★★
    Because there hasnt been anything good from the MCU in awhile so the characters wouldnt be as hype
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,666 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Because there hasnt been anything good from the MCU in awhile so the characters wouldnt be as hype

Guardians 3 was one of the best MCU movies not just post-endgame but as a whole
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 3,526 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Guardians 3 was one of the best MCU movies not just post-endgame but as a whole
    I should have specified the exception of Guardians 3 but i thought it would have been redundant since we already know adam warlock was in the game. It really has been the only one to truly hold its own tbh
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,093 ★★★★★
    We don't get disney+ show tie ins. We are still getting movie tie ins, when appropriate. Part of the reason we haven't gotten as many as we're used to, is because the majority of movie stuff doesn't have anything new We don't already have in game. It would just be a slightly updated version.