New Monthly event Revealed?! Another Incursions related Interruption ingame message

HSS75HSS75 Member Posts: 1,161 ★★★
edited July 2023 in General Discussion

Hopefully it won't be like last time there was an event like this

Comments

• HSS75HSS75 Member Posts: 1,161 ★★★
    edited July 2023
    I fear there will be bugs if things go wrong
    Hopefully there won't be any

they said this would happen on one of the livestreams- they’ve changed quite a few things up iirc

Thanks , i missed that part maybe
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 5,020 ★★★★★
    This was mentioned on the most recent stream. They are doing incursions SQ part 2 in August and then revamping the incursions game mode itself in September.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    Maybe an unpopular opinion, but I'm definitely interested to see what it looks like. Other than PVP, Incursions has always seemed like one of the areas with the most untapped potential in the contest.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★

Maybe an unpopular opinion, but I'm definitely interested to see what it looks like. Other than PVP, Incursions has always seemed like one of the areas with the most untapped potential in the contest.

As long as it isn't as tedious as the last one...
  • Josh2507Josh2507 Member Posts: 723 ★★★★
    The rewards were decent-ish last time, but it was way too grindy. Hopefully that’s different this time.
    edited July 2023
    Josh2507 said:

The rewards were decent-ish last time, but it was way too grindy. Hopefully that’s different this time.

I sure hope it will cause i don't want to grind small amounts of rewards simply because it's a side quest
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Member Posts: 454 ★★
    Ugghhhhh...this is horrible news. Feels like yet again Kabam is ignoring the community's feedback.

I seriously doubt any "major" overhauls in the process will make it any less tedious as it was last time.

Or, you know, the very concept of Incursions. Decent concept for an optional, long-term play mode. Terrible concept for a monthly side quest.

Reiterating what I and others have been saying for awhile now: Kabam appears to have forgotten what a side quest is suppose to be. Or they just don't care.

Ugh.

Cue obnoxious "you don't have to do it" comments.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,396 ★★★★★

This was mentioned on the most recent stream. They are doing incursions SQ part 2 in August and then revamping the incursions game mode itself in September.

I have a feeling nothing major will happen in september due to all the stuff going wrong with AW.
  • zernixzernix Member Posts: 82
    I just hope we don't "have" to do every difficulty to get all the rewards. Having to do 12 (was it 12? 15? Too many either way) rooms across 5 difficulties each week plus a 6th difficulty with 25 rooms was so awful.
  • Omega_RunnerOmega_Runner Member Posts: 143 ★★
    This game has become boring.

Release quest (same repeated ones) ofcourse with bugs and then invest next 2 month on fixing it.
    Rinse and repeat.
  • Omega_RunnerOmega_Runner Member Posts: 143 ★★
    7 month passed no major changes or event dropped, same old track , same old monthly quests, same old repeated nodes in battleground.

And again Half of 8.3 chapter with same nodes through all paths of 8.3 (relic , relic, relic)