**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

3 champs stuck in AW attack phase for 3 days now

I have had 3 of my 6 star champs stuck in AW for 3 days now. I don't even remember joining the attack phase especially since it is not the season. Anyone having this issue and what can I do about it if anything?

Comments

• Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    My champs on attack didn’t seem locked out of most content. I’m actually baffled how anything works now. Lol.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,988 ★★★★★
    They’re only locked out of AQ. You can go into AW and if you remove them from all 3 maps, they will be available for AQ.
  • Options
    DeremusDeremus Posts: 135 ★★
    My champs are stuck in aw defense too
  • Options
    Yeah bro mine have been stuck for weeks. It’s pretty comical that we were told Defenders would no longer be locked out of other content, but now I can never use them for AQ ever. I used to bring my AW defenders to AQ sometimes in between wars, but now that’s not an option.

(Apparently if I remove my champs from AW defense placement before starting AQ, then I can bring my champs to AQ. Or so I’ve been told. Even if that’s true, it’s a pain in the butt, and a reduction in availability compared to before. AW defenders used to be available for AQ by default, except for the time between when they were placed on defense and the time when my attackers reached the end of the AW map. Now they are not.)