**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

End of an Era - Ban wave v3

Comments

• AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,876 ★★★★
    That's too much to read, consider summarising.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,211 ★★★★★
    All I am hearing is og and spent a lot of money, they should be untouchable.
  • Go_ToGo_To Posts: 317 ★★★

This guy really said "ban them once for 24 hours, then for a week, then permanent, but wait if they spend 6 months without getting banned then this is reset back to zero". I laughed so hard, how could anyone ever type this and expect to be taken seriously lol I see a lot of people angry at the guy, I think it's absolutely hilarious.

Because why not cheat every 6 months if you only get a 24hour ban, then it will handily reset. Pure fair logic from OG lmao
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,983 ★★★★★

Macmucito said:

Anyone interested in learning more about me? I used to be a War Champion / War Elite [NY718] - Known as Noob King back in the day, and I spent a lot of money on the game. Nonetheless, I left the alliance and moved to another alliance for relax play. I was banned in the 2020 March ban wave. I got permanently banned for account sharing as AW piloting (I had no previous bans). I attempted to contact Kabam after the ban, even one year later in 2021, to request an unban, but their response is the same template stating that bans are final. I myself made very awful judgments in real life out of frustration, and I even severely destroyed my university grades, which still effect me today as for career. It took me months to recover from my melancholy and difficulty, and I now see a couple of my friends in the same boat.

Hi. I was known as Imagine Dragon. I'm [removed] years old and my favorite champs are [removed].

I'm [removed], thanks for asking.
    I'm so happy [removed] is becoming a recurring meme. I wish that the spin off threads myself and a few others created that day were still up with [removed] in the titles lmaoo