**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

End of an Era - Ban wave v3

1235»

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,667 ★★★★★
    LMAO.
  • TheromeTherome Posts: 44
    Hello, I just read everything and you are right in some things and not in all. Just less than 1 minute ago I just made a post about my ban for using the Android Emulator on PC (Sorry, but my phone doesn't support mcoc anymore) and I only had to use the Android Emulator on PC, and I've been playing with the emulator for years but i was banned about 5 months ago permanently. It seems unfair to me, the emulator only emulates the android so that I can play mcoc (if there was an iOS emulator, I swear, it would play in the same way as an emulator) The emulator only pretends to be android , it does not mean that it modifies the game. Besides, not everyone modifies the game, especially not me, because I only play for fun. Hopefully they can return the accounts to the legal ones.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,269 ★★★★
    "Besides, not everyone modifies the game, especially not me, because I only play for fun"
    sounds exactly like what a modder would say
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    Maat1985 said:

"Besides, not everyone modifies the game, especially not me, because I only play for fun"
    sounds exactly like what a modder would say

As opposed to...profit?
  • obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 890 ★★★
    @Therome you got zero sympathy from the thread you started. You're getting zero sympathy posting the same laments in this thread.

You yourself, in your thread, acknowledged that nothing can be done by posting on the forums. To quote your original post in the thread you started, "I understand that the forums are not for this". So my questions are...

1) What's your endgame with posting about your account being banned? What are you hoping to accomplish?
    2) Why is it so difficult to accept and just move on?

Kabam set up rules. You may agree with those rules or you may disagree with them. Either way they are Kabam's rules for how they want the game to be run. There's no gray area in this. The rules are published and established. You made the choice to violate them, therefore you need to accept the consequences of your actions. You got caught. Is it fair that others, as you claim, are doing the same and didn't get caught? To you, probably not. They've been lucky... you weren't.

Move on. Your arguments aren't swaying anyone here and even if they did, no one here can do anything to change your situation. There's plenty of games out there. Pick a new one, look into that game's rules, and play cleanly.
  • mbgibsonmbgibson Posts: 117
    Therome said:

Hello, I just read everything and you are right in some things and not in all. Just less than 1 minute ago I just made a post about my ban for using the Android Emulator on PC (Sorry, but my phone doesn't support mcoc anymore) and I only had to use the Android Emulator on PC, and I've been playing with the emulator for years but i was banned about 5 months ago permanently. It seems unfair to me, the emulator only emulates the android so that I can play mcoc (if there was an iOS emulator, I swear, it would play in the same way as an emulator) The emulator only pretends to be android , it does not mean that it modifies the game. Besides, not everyone modifies the game, especially not me, because I only play for fun. Hopefully they can return the accounts to the legal ones.

You broke the ToS and are trying to justify it. Whether you modded the game or not is is not the issue. You admit to using an emulator, which is a violation of the ToS. If your phone really is incapable of running MCOC then find a game that allows the use of a emulator and move on.