**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hyperion bug vs RH in LOL [Under Investigation]

Mac_Mac_ Posts: 23
edited November 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I have made the same post about Medusa having this same issue where she goes less damage the more armor reduction is done , here is the link ..

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/24497/medusa-bug-against-red-hulk-in-lol#latest

As per pics , once Hyperion places armor break he does way less damage to RH.

Note the attack’s on this screenshots are light attack’s . I do have the video recording of this if needed . 5zmt6b02e2qc.png
5fznr81wgbyy.png
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Mac_Mac_ Posts: 23
    In the first pic he has more attack damage because of the furies and armor break, RH also has less heat charges but yet Hyperion does less damage than in the second pic
  • The heat charges of Red Hulk give him some physical resistance. The more he has, the less hard you hit. I think that's the point which is missing for you.
  • And the physical resistance given is pretty strong i would add.
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Adepte wrote: »
    The heat charges of Red Hulk give him some physical resistance. The more he has, the less hard you hit. I think that's the point which is missing for you.

But on the first pic Rulk has 2 charges and an armour break, and in second picture no armour break and 4 charges yet still hypes does more damage than with less charges and an armour break, thats the weird part here
    edited November 2017
    The heat charges of Red Hulk give him some physical resistance. The more he has, the less hard you hit. I think that's the point which is missing for you.

Did you even look at the pics I posed ?

If you did you would see he is doing more damage with more heat charges , and this is because with the additional heat charges there is no armor break .. the armor break in the first pic is reducing the damage done which is my point . There is less heat charges in the first pic which means there supposed to be more damage right ?

• I see your point now :

-On the first pic : RHulk has 2 heat charges and an armour break : which is 1288 physical resistance and a 1677 armour reduction (it's 2 different stats, can't be added).
    On the 2nd pic: Rhulk has 4 heat charges and 3 incinerate debuffs : which is a 2576 phyical resistance and no armour reduction.

So in the second pic RHulk is much more resistant than the first one

-Moreover, hyperion has 1146 less attack points on the second pic, and your health is below 50% in the first pic at least(for the mastery Courage - perhaps it's active too on the second pic but the point is the same). So he would inflict less damages on the second pic.

I do think there is a weird interaction with the mastery Pierce, Armor, and Physical Resistance: crits were "weird". You should post pics without crits so Kabam can see if the problem is from here or no.
    I see your point now :

-On the first pic : RHulk has 2 heat charges and an armour break : which is 1288 physical resistance and a 1677 armour reduction (it's 2 different stats, can't be added).
    On the 2nd pic: Rhulk has 4 heat charges and 3 incinerate debuffs : which is a 2576 phyical resistance and no armour reduction.

So in the second pic RHulk is much more resistant than the first one

-Moreover, hyperion has 1146 less attack points on the second pic, and your health is below 50% in the first pic at least(for the mastery Courage - perhaps it's active too on the second pic but the point is the same). So he would inflict less damages on the second pic.

I do think there is a weird interaction with the mastery Pierce, Armor, and Physical Resistance: crits were "weird". You should post pics without crits so Kabam can see if the problem is from here or no.

Correct that’s my point , in the second pic he is way more resistant because of the extra heat charges and no armor break but yet I’m doing more damage. Once I apply an armor break the damage reduces.

I do not have courage mastery. Yes this issue is only with crits , normal attacks seems to scales correctly with armor break, that is both medium hits in the pics below ..

l3vxfn5botez.png
    s6gcabdenor0.png
    Can I please get a moderators response on this ?
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there. I just responded on your Medusa post, and I will take this one to the team as well. Thanks!
    Thanks!