New featured 6* pool leak?

Comments

• benshbbenshb Member Posts: 810 ★★★★
    Kabam could throw a curveball and could change the feat pool. We still got 2 more weeks.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,087 ★★★★★
    Really arguing now with myself how I could justify to buy such crystals later on.

I will not spend more than 300k shards i assume
  • ZekirZekir Member Posts: 155 ★★

dang, was really hoping the leak was false :/

Very very rarely is the leak false, Sadly.
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Member Posts: 710 ★★★

Well well well, it looks like it is indeed this same exact trash of a crystal

I was going to say this word for word. Scary. LOL.
  • ZekirZekir Member Posts: 155 ★★

Mauled said:

That’s almost certainly made up this early, that said it’s not a terrible pool.

The only true duds are Loki, champion and psycho man. Others have a place even if they’re not top 5 in class.

It's not that all of them are garbage, it's the fact that 80% of the stuff in the pool is mid and you would never use cause there are way better options. Not to mention, the featured champs aren't even as good as the ones in the current featured pool so if this is real, someone needs to be fired lol.
    It's real... they have a $30 crystal in the Unit Store that folks can buy 5 times..
  • RasiloverRasilover Member Posts: 1,473 ★★★★
    We will be opening basics instead
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Zekir said:

Mauled said:

That’s almost certainly made up this early, that said it’s not a terrible pool.

The only true duds are Loki, champion and psycho man. Others have a place even if they’re not top 5 in class.

It's not that all of them are garbage, it's the fact that 80% of the stuff in the pool is mid and you would never use cause there are way better options. Not to mention, the featured champs aren't even as good as the ones in the current featured pool so if this is real, someone needs to be fired lol.
    It's real... they have a $30 crystal in the Unit Store that folks can buy 5 times..
    Yeah I just logged in and saw it, I still don't get it... The only really strong champs in that pool are Silk Deathstrike and Moondragon, the rest of the featured champs are cool and fun to play but they're not crazy strong, they didn't need to make the rest of the pool this bad.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,489 ★★★★★
    Well suit yourselves. I'll be pulling Featured as usual. Newer Champs and better chances at Dups.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Eat whatever is served to you without asking questions lol nice logic
    edited August 2023

That's pretty cynical if that's your interpretation. I could make the same argument for "That's garbage!".

Pulls I Want: Moonstar, DS, Sandy, Moondragon, Silk, Iceman, Emma, Warlock
    Pulls I'd Be Fine With: BW (both), Luke Cage, Old Man, Gamora, Surfer
    The Rest: Dups and Shards

That's 14 outcomes I'd be happy with.
  • Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Member Posts: 722 ★★★

That's pretty cynical if that's your interpretation. I could make the same argument for "That's garbage!".

The hell is a “Dup”
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Member Posts: 2,883 ★★★★★

Well suit yourselves. I'll be pulling Featured as usual. Newer Champs and better chances at Dups.

Bro this pool is almost indefensible.
    Scripps said:

The hell is a “Dup”
    Not when we have 7*s now.
  • Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Member Posts: 722 ★★★
    Once I snag Sandman, I’m done and… dusted one could say lol

Bro this pool is almost indefensible.
    Like I said, suit yourselves. I'll be pulling myself.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★

Not me. Still searching for Herc, HT, and Hulkling and I'm close to another 7. And I don't want the new characters more than them.

Not me. Still searching for Herc, HT, and Hulkling and I'm close to another 7. And I don't want the new characters more than them.
    See, I have them. Other side of the spectrum. :)
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,087 ★★★★
    For me, not a good pool at all. Will still pull a number at the beginning to try to get the new champs, but definitely will be investing far fewer shards in this one than the previous 3.

While not great, the last 3 featured have been outstanding for my roster, so that streak had to end eventually.
  • RoddyRodster77RoddyRodster77 Member Posts: 60
    Manup456 said:

Well the pool was real and still bad let alone for $30

im at cav. the bundle is $50 for just the one crystal for me. that’s crazy.
  • ZavmanZavman Member Posts: 32

Absolutely agree, I feel the same way .
  • Amir447Amir447 Member Posts: 324 ★★★
    Amir447 said:

I hope this isn't real... I understand the need for adding some fodder to the pool but this is insane if true, what an awful pool so many duds

l

Welp, I guess the leak was real :( so much for you guys disagree spamming the post 😂 I'm not a fan of this pool at all
  • ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 936 ★★★★
    That's an... unusual pool of champions, trying to be kind.

In olden days, it would be an opportunity to speculate on who might be getting a buff. But for me there's some expensive/painful dupes in there for champions that won't do much for my roster.

Good luck to anyone who likes the pool generally or is hunting for a specific champ, but it will be basics and maybe duals for me for the next rotation.