**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Refund for shards/units spent to get hela

2»

Comments

• Guys, u r charging a hell of money for the crystal and the 15000 red shards are hard to earn. If someone goes for a specific champ, it is clear decision. So, if u realy nerve Hela, i feel cheated. Is spend money for the crystals and then u nerve the champ. Is there any refund?
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    Should people have realized that it was a bug right from the beginning? I mean, when I saw the crazy damage videos, I thought it was fishy and there was no way it could be legit because it would imbalance the game. If it was indeed so obviously a bug, then why did people still go all out for her?

It’s definitely a gamble and I find it hard to believe people didn’t recognize that...
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    They need to, I spent 7k in Units to pull her & now they’ll nerd her about we all spend a **** ton of units & buy a ton of odins. As long as they get their money & as long as we pay out in LOL. God forbid a champ can beat an LOL champ in 1 match
This discussion has been closed.