**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Emulador Android (PC)

TheromeTherome Posts: 44
edited August 2023 in General Discussion
Good night. Approximately since 2016 I have been using the Android Emulator on a PC, about 5 months ago I was permanently banned. I'm just making this post today in August 2023 because I started a new account and I got tired. Is there any way to refund my account? I understand that the forum is not for this. But seeing many videos about bans, the biggest bans are given for the use of GG and arena bots, which can only be used by cell phones. What is the reason for not being able to use an Android emulator? Since absolutely NOTHING of the game is modified, I even find it better to play from a PC than from a Cell phone. I play on PC since 2005 many games. I just really wanted to know why you get Banned for just using a [gosh darn, golly gee] android emulator on PC? Has no sense. Most are banned for using GG, and arena BOTs. It seems unfair to those of us who play on an emulator. I even have friends from my alliance who have been playing on PC for years but have not been banned. I hope you help me, the game is cute. But... NOOOOO WE ALL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE AN IPHONE OR A CELL PHONE MY GOD.
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options

Lol
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    All those bans you mentioned share the same reason: violation of the terms of service.
    Whether you think one is justified over the others is highly irrelevant to the business that drafted them.
    You say that nothing is modified when using an Android emulator but there are a few options that would give you an unfair advantage over other players.
    I'd advise you to come to terms with the situation and start a new account on a mobile device, if you have that possibility.
  • Options

All those bans you mentioned share the same reason: violation of the terms of service.
    Whether you think one is justified over the others is highly irrelevant to the business that drafted them.
    You say that nothing is modified when using an Android emulator but there are a few options that would give you an unfair advantage over other players.
    I'd advise you to come to terms with the situation and start a new account on a mobile device, if you have that possibility.

I would like to know what is the advantage and where the use of an emulator is modified. To simplify, an emulator only pretends to be android is the only way to access my marvel account having a cell phone that no longer supports the mcoc game, I had no other option than to use my computer. I wouldn't run out and buy a cell phone just to play a game. But I repeat, the game is not modified, there is no advantage either, on the contrary there are disadvantages, for example parrying is easier to do from a cell phone than from a PC. I don't know, but this doesn't make sense to me. It seems ridiculous to me that kabam get banned for this, and not for using Merc, buying cheap runes, sharing accounts, exploiting Bugs. It's ridiculous, look that guy uses an emulator. Get banned just for using an emulator that simulates the android operating system. RIDICULOUS
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
    Skill issue
  • Options

I would like to know what is the advantage and where the use of an emulator is modified. To simplify, an emulator only pretends to be android is the only way to access my marvel account having a cell phone that no longer supports the mcoc game, I had no other option than to use my computer. I wouldn't run out and buy a cell phone just to play a game. But I repeat, the game is not modified, there is no advantage either, on the contrary there are disadvantages, for example parrying is easier to do from a cell phone than from a PC. I don't know, but this doesn't make sense to me. It seems ridiculous to me that kabam get banned for this, and not for using Merc, buying cheap runes, sharing accounts, exploiting Bugs. It's ridiculous, look that guy uses an emulator. Get banned just for using an emulator that simulates the android operating system. RIDICULOUS

An emulator is the use of third party software to play the game, just like all modified versions of the game are third party software. The game was not made for PC whether you think it’s “better” or not. If you’ve been using an emulator for over 6 years then it is perfectly fair that your ban was permanent because your breaking of the ToS is severe whether you cheated in ways that you personally see as worse or not. I hope your friends get the ban they that deserve as well and soon.
    Play the game fairly or don’t play it.

Sorry, but most of the bans were for cell phone use and not for playing from a PC. What you say makes no sense, using emulate is not cheating.
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Skill issue

Skill in a game where you only have to stop, dexterity, left, right and only touch the screen 5 times. You're not very smart, are you?
  • Options

Therome said:

Why are you acting like you’re the only player that’s ever been banned? This year alone thousands of players have been banned for breaking terms of service all over the game, the overwhelming majority of which are for mercing, arena bots and modding in battlegrounds. But guess what, you still broke the terms of service by using third party software (whether it was modded or not) and got what you rightfully deserved. You don’t get away with robbing a convenience store just because you didn’t commit murder.
    I don't frequent the forum, I don't watch videos either, I just play marvel for fun and to collect characters. But it seemed strange to me that for a simple emulator they have banned me. It is foolish. My account isn't even big enough to be crying, but the ban seems somewhat ridiculous to me. Excuse me, sir, from the first world, not all of us have the opportunity to have an iPhone 13.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Emulators can provide advantages. You might not be getting an advantage, but you could be. Kabam just can't risk making the game unfair by allowing that.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Therome said:

Sorry, but most of the bans were for cell phone use and not for playing from a PC. What you say makes no sense, using emulate is not cheating.

If you can just go back into my post and point out where I said you were cheating that would be great.
    I didn’t say you cheated, I said you broke the rules. An emulator is third party software, which is against the rules.
    And of course the majority of these bans have been against players that are using cell phones, it’s a mother loving mobile game made for cell phones, not for computers. If you can’t download the game directly from Google Play or Apple Store, then the game is not meant to be played on whatever device you’re trying to skirt the system to play it on.
  • Options

Therome said:

Why are you acting like you’re the only player that’s ever been banned? This year alone thousands of players have been banned for breaking terms of service all over the game, the overwhelming majority of which are for mercing, arena bots and modding in battlegrounds. But guess what, you still broke the terms of service by using third party software (whether it was modded or not) and got what you rightfully deserved. You don’t get away with robbing a convenience store just because you didn’t commit murder.
    And the truth is, I have no idea if I was the only one banned or not. My ban was 5 months ago, if I make this post it's only because I'm tired of starting an account of 0, obviously I won't play anymore, I wouldn't be so stupid to waste time again. But look at something, they exploited a bug that I just read about 1200 6* crystals and yet they were not banned, on the contrary they only removed the crystals and characters and that's it. And without exploiting anything they banned me permanently. RIDICULOUS
  • Options

Emulators can provide advantages. You might not be getting an advantage, but you could be. Kabam just can't risk making the game unfair by allowing that.

Let me tell you something. Someone who pays has more advantage than someone who ftp and from someone who simply plays from an emulator because he doesn't have enough for a cell phone hahaha. lol
  • Options
    Therome said:

Therome said:

I don't frequent the forum, I don't watch videos either, I just play marvel for fun and to collect characters. But it seemed strange to me that for a simple emulator they have banned me. It is foolish. My account isn't even big enough to be crying, but the ban seems somewhat ridiculous to me. Excuse me, sir, from the first world, not all of us have the opportunity to have an iPhone 13.
    Well, since you don't frequent the forums, let me tell you that you won't get any sympathy here, let alone a solution.
    The longer you keep flapping in the water, the more sharks you will attract.
    Also, I play on a 6-year-old phone so you have options.
  • Options

Therome said:

If you can just go back into my post and point out where I said you were cheating that would be great.
    I didn’t say you cheated, I said you broke the rules. An emulator is third party software, which is against the rules.
    And of course the majority of these bans have been against players that are using cell phones, it’s a mother loving mobile game made for cell phones, not for computers. If you can’t download the game directly from Google Play or Apple Store, then the game is not meant to be played on whatever device you’re trying to skirt the system to play it on.
    The game updates every month. And it's getting heavier, I change my cell phone every 3 years, and you want me to buy a cell phone every month? The game is getting heavier and requires more ram, memory, processor, etc. I've been playing on an emulator for years for this very reason.
  • Options
    Therome said:

Therome said:

Your last sentence was unnecessary and irrelevant. Be better, not bitter.

Sorry, not sorry, but if you can’t afford a device that allows you to play a game then you simply don’t have access to playing that game. That’s kind of a general rule of life, and don’t act like you know mine.
    You broke the rules.
  • Options
    Therome said:

Let me tell you something. Someone who pays has more advantage than someone who ftp and from someone who simply plays from an emulator because he doesn't have enough for a cell phone hahaha. lol
    But there are people who specifically play from emulators in order to gain an unfair advantage. Your situation is unfortunate, but Kabam can't make an exception and run the risk of that advantage just ruining the experience for other players. There's a reason it's against the rules, and that likely isn't going to change anytime soon.
  • Options

Therome said:

Therome said:

Well, since you don't frequent the forums, let me tell you that you won't get any sympathy here, let alone a solution.
    Let me guess, an iphone? lol, the game was made to play on iOS even with an iphone 5 you can play marvel. for android is different
  • Options

Therome said:

Therome said:

The game updates every month. And it's getting heavier, I change my cell phone every 3 years, and you want me to buy a cell phone every month? The game is getting heavier and requires more ram, memory, processor, etc. I've been playing on an emulator for years for this very reason.
    There are still players using 6+ year-old phones to play this game. Next garbage excuse please.
    Brian grant is still chugging with that 6 plus
  • Options

Therome said:

Therome said:

Sorry, not sorry, but if you can’t afford a device that allows you to play a game then you simply don’t have access to playing that game. That’s kind of a general rule of life, and don’t act like you know mine.
    You broke the rules.
    Totally wrong, I started the game in December 2014 with a Motorola G1, and believe me it was beautiful. Nowadays, if you don't have a good cell phone, the game doesn't run smoothly, so you have no right to tell me that I can't play it, when I've been playing Marvel since 2014 on such a cheap cell phone.
  • Options
    Therome said:

Therome said:

Therome said:

Let me guess, an iphone? lol, the game was made to play on iOS even with an iphone 5 you can play marvel. for android is different
    That's it, little cuts. psh psh psh sharkies, come here....
  • Options

Therome said:

But there are people who specifically play from emulators in order to gain an unfair advantage. Your situation is unfortunate, but Kabam can't make an exception and run the risk of that advantage just ruining the experience for other players. There's a reason it's against the rules, and that likely isn't going to change anytime soon.
    FAKE , Most were banned by mercenaries who even recorded themselves doing missions on YouTube, and playing from cell phones. I have never seen a video where someone hacks an android emulator or makes a bot with an emulator. so you are wrong
  • Options

Therome said:

Therome said:

There are still players using 6+ year-old phones to play this game. Next garbage excuse please.
    False, unless it's an iphone.
  • Options
    Therome said:

Therome said:

FAKE , Most were banned by mercenaries who even recorded themselves doing missions on YouTube, and playing from cell phones. I have never seen a video where someone hacks an android emulator or makes a bot with an emulator. so you are wrong
    Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it hasn't happened. Being upset about it on the forums isn't going to change anything, I promise you. Emulators are against the rules and they will stay that way.
  • Options
    Therome said:

Therome said:

Therome said:

You broke the rules.
    Totally wrong, I started the game in December 2014 with a Motorola G1, and believe me it was beautiful. Nowadays, if you don't have a good cell phone, the game doesn't run smoothly, so you have no right to tell me that I can't play it, when I've been playing Marvel since 2014 on such a cheap cell phone.
    You need to stop saying things I didn’t say. I didn’t tell you that you couldn’t play the game. I am saying (echoing Kabam’s rules here) that if you cannot play the game within the confines of the rules then you cannot play it. If you do not have a mobile device (phone or tablet) that can download and perform the correct game files directly, then you are simply out of luck. You don’t get to break the rules just because you want to play.
    Plenty of players play on cheap phones. Whether players play on cheap phones or expensive ones, every single player living in a market that has this game available for download has fair access to download and play this game. But that fair access is up to Kabam’s interpretation and not yours. You accessed the game outside of the boundaries of fairness that Kabam set and that you agreed to.
  • Options
    Breaks TOS -> gets banned ->
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    you can't use the arena bots that you know of on the emulator maybe.
    but firstly an emulator is only something pretending to be an android so anything possible on android is possible on the emulator.
    secondly emulators have built in functionality to create macros.
    ie, pre-recorded series of screen touches and swipes.
    that can be set up to play through the process of something like selecting arena teams and fighting.
    so yes emulators open the door to a whole world of cheating options.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    and also anyone that says "i find it better playing on an emulator" is clearly bulls**ting.
    the game does not run as smooth on an emulator as it does on a phone.
    there is much much more lag.
    also by using an emulator you will be using either a keyboard and mouse or a controller both of which were unintended control methods for the game.
    which could provide and advantage but likely make for a worse experience.

I had an alt account that was perma banned for using an emulator.
    years ago i ran multiple accounts.
    i set up one for use on an emulator so i could autobattle on it while i played my other account on my phone.
    if i wanted i could have set up 20+ multiple windows farming 20 accounts at once.
    i did not.
    i could have mad a macro and set it up to auto play arena, i did not.
    all i did on it was use the emulator to autobattle.
    i did this as i did not have a second device at the time.
    i could have done exactly what i was doing if i had a second phone.

after a while this account got banned.
    did i cry about it?
    no.
    yeah i was a little upset and annoyed.
    but it was the risk.
    i never did it on my main account cus i did not wanna it getting banned.
    and then after this ban on my alt, yes i did start another alt,
    but, never used an emulator again cus i don't want it to happen again.

if you drive 100 in a 50 zone you can't then complain when you lose your license.
    even if you think that it should be a 100 zone.
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Git gud
This discussion has been closed.