**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Glory Store Update - Tier 3 Class Catalysts (T3CC)

ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 292 ★★★
edited August 2023 in General Discussion
Hello Kabam,

Thank your for the updates and information today as well as the new Glory Store updates being live now.

I have a slight concern as a Paragon Player and Sigil Subscriber - this will be important later.

Prior to the Glory Store refresh, you could purchase every class of T3CC once per 24 hours (1/1 limit with 24 hour refresh) for 40 Glory. This allowed you to buy 6x different classes daily for 240 Glory. Weekly, if you purchased all every day, that would be 7x T3CC for 6x different classes for a total of 42 T3CC and 1,680 Glory.

However, now it only has a T3CC selector with a maximum purchase limit of 10 and it seems to refresh once a week like all other items.

In addition, it scales making it cost more for the same T3CC we could get prior. Meaning we could get 42 T3CC per week and now only 10 maximum.

T1CC selectors don't scale it seems when buying more than one, but T2CC, T3CC and T5CC do.

The reason myself, and probably many others, used this was to exchange 8x Class T3CC for 1x Tier 4 Basic monthly ok the Black ISO store. I've been doing this since it started and was used to it.

Is this an error or is this on purpose and won't be changed back? I hope it was simply an oversight but I am open to any reasoning this changed.

Thank you for your time.

- Mando