**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ascension - interaction with “base attack only” abilities?

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
edited August 2023 in General Discussion
How is ascension intended to work with abilities that scale with base attack only - Domino’s crit fail, Galan’s harvest, Korg’s thorns?

Is it considered a modification to base attack, so the strength of these abilities will increase? Or is the game going to process it like more like a node that modifies the base stat, meaning these abilities are unchanged?

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian
    I heard it is a boost to base health and attack, so domino will get even more threatening with ascension
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

I heard it is a boost to base health and attack, so domino will get even more threatening with ascension

hooray…
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

I heard health and attack. I didn’t remember if base was stated or if this is treated like a node. Seems like something that could be intended one way then operate another based on coding
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 ★★★★★
    Fingers crossed for (base x 1.22 = base).
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian
    edited August 2023
    TyEdge said:

Pikolu said:

I heard health and attack. I didn’t remember if base was stated or if this is treated like a node. Seems like something that could be intended one way then operate another based on coding
    It was clarified in the ccp that it is base attack and health. Main concern was willpower because recoil masteries would be more punishing if it wasn't a base boost due to how willpower works.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,304 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

TyEdge said:

Pikolu said:

It was clarified in the ccp that it is base attack and health. Main concern was willpower because recoil masteries would be more punishing if it wasn't a base boost due to how willpower works.
    Not disputing what you said but clarifying with CCP doesn’t really mean anything. They can just call anything communicated to ccp unintended.