Options

Eop dormammu

I know this might be a dumb question but when i use tigra against him why do i not get any buffs. neutralize stops his buffs right? not mine?

Comments

• Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,794 ★★★★★
    Bug that has never been fixed
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 581 ★★★
    Mantis can stop kingpin from gaining rage stacks as well, seems both neutralize and tranqualize don't distinguish based on the target, but based on the originator.
  • Options
    Maratox said:

Zuro said:

It’s not a bug at all. It’s completely intended. Neutralize stops the node from inflicting buffs onto you. As all nodes are counted as defender abilities it doesn’t matter who the buff is being applied to, just who’s trying to apply it
    My fault I mixed it up with the bug where if you dex while neutralized you dont get a precision buff
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,533 ★★★★★
    Zuro said:

Maratox said:

Zuro said:

It’s not a bug at all. It’s completely intended. Neutralize stops the node from inflicting buffs onto you. As all nodes are counted as defender abilities it doesn’t matter who the buff is being applied to, just who’s trying to apply it
    My fault I mixed it up with the bug where if you dex while neutralized you dont get a precision buff
    While you’re neutralized? Not a bug.
  • Options
    Maratox said:

Zuro said:

Maratox said:

Zuro said:

Yeah maybe I just don't know how neutralizes work lol
  • Options
    hi_im_sirhi_im_sir Posts: 271 ★★
    edited August 2023
    Maratox said:

Zuro said:

Maratox said:

Zuro said:

what if its while the opponents neutralized? aren't you still supposed to get your precision?
  • Options
    Maratox said:

Zuro said:

Maratox said:

Zuro said:

Wait no I messed up my comment. I meant while the opponent is neutralized there was a bug that didn't allow you to gain buffs either from stuff like Dex or hacks in incursions a while back I got this post confused with that bug