Glory Store Update - Story Milestones?

LMVDLMVD Member Posts: 5
Hi,
Does the nem update of the Glory Store changes the items sold according to the level of story milestone achieved? Since Friday I have only one item available to purchase - Small Alliance Quest Energy Refill - when usually I had a variety of items, from ISO to Catalysts. Did it change with the update? In the case it did, it turned the game more difficult..

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,910 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    Have a screenshot?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,901 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    Saw this happening to others, haven’t seen a resolution yet. Turning phone off, logging out/in hasn’t seemed to clear it.

Have a screenshot?

From Reddit

• iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Member Posts: 728 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    Probably a bug, even if you're new to the game you should have at least some t1-2 catalysts and some other stuff
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,910 ★★★★★

Have a screenshot?

From Reddit

Interesting. So that player is conqueror. If this his OP they’re only proven (which makes me question so many things, but that’s not the task at hand).

Curious if they accidentally made all the glory purchases UC and up.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,395 Guardian
    It is probably a bug, at earliest it can be fixed by probably Monday because the team is out of the office.
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,397 ★★★★★
    I had the same bug during the stream but then force closed and it was back to normal
  • LMVDLMVD Member Posts: 5

Have a screenshot?

From Reddit

Interesting. So that player is conqueror. If this his OP they’re only proven (which makes me question so many things, but that’s not the task at hand).

:D Different strokes to different folks, my man. I never said I was a good strategist...

Thanks for all the replies, let's see if it gets sorted out

Have a screenshot?

From Reddit

I checked a couple of my alts just now. Glory story looks normal on my conqueror and UC accounts.
  • LMVDLMVD Member Posts: 5
    xLunatiXx said:

I had the same bug during the stream but then force closed and it was back to normal

Tried it, tried logging out and in and no effect. Thanks for the suggestion anyway