**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance war: can’t click on players

In AW, if I want to see how one of my players is doing I can’t click on his name to see what champs he has. If the player is directly on a node with a defending champ still standing I can’t see my dudes name/who he is. Also trying to click on an opponent brings up a blank pop up

Comments

• Options
    BuenriBuenri Posts: 7
    It's very hard to organise groups as an officer if it's not possible to see where the allies are in the map
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,070 ★★★★★
    Just to add some more context to this .... I noticed that if 2 or more are being viewed, I can see the details of the attackers or defenders ... BUT when there's a single summoner that I'm trying to view on the map, it will not show their details when clicked. I can tap and see details of who are stuck at a defender if 2 or more are there but if it's a single attacker I can't see the details .. it shows nothing when tapped.

@pseudosane @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    I will post this to the game team, thanks for the tag!
  • Options
    Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★
    I was coming to bring up the same problem. You also cant move defenders that are already place if you pick their destination 1st. You use to be able to highlight the defender spot then click a defender and it would move. Now it only works the other way around.