Bring Back The Chair

TheExit27TheExit27 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
Hello Kabam. Can you guys please bring back the "Chair" profile pic?
Pretty please? Thank you. Have a Blessed rest of the week.

Comments

• MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    TheExit27 said:

Not sure what people "disagreed" with. I just wanted another chance to get the profile pic.
    Maybe people don't want Kabam to be blessed. LOL.
    I don't know, but a "cursed" Kabam will curse all of us too, so... long live the game?

Or not, for you "disagree"ers.

Mate that's the nature of forums nowadays, you could make a totally valid point and like 20 people would just hit disagree
  • Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    For us newish players, could you please give a shirt description of the event the chair was featured in? I’ve heard of it before, buuttt….
  • SonOfArgu16SonOfArgu16 Member, Guardian Posts: 262 Guardian
    Can't remember when exactly. I think we were travelling between dimensions where we happen to come across just a chair and nothing else. On the chair sat the most powerful being, who just erased his entire universe/dimension except for a chair for him to sit upon. Can't remember who we, as the summoner was with, I'm thinking either gwen, deadpool or a mystic champ
  • KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Member Posts: 333 ★★★
    I've only spent units on 1 profile pic and Chair was worthy of every single one
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,392 Guardian
    Wong_98 said:

For us newish players, could you please give a shirt description of the event the chair was featured in? I’ve heard of it before, buuttt….

Official chair Lore

• TheExit27TheExit27 Member Posts: 710 ★★★

Can't remember when exactly. I think we were travelling between dimensions where we happen to come across just a chair and nothing else. On the chair sat the most powerful being, who just erased his entire universe/dimension except for a chair for him to sit upon. Can't remember who we, as the summoner was with, I'm thinking either gwen, deadpool or a mystic champ

I think the chair profile pic came out when Titania was new.
    Thanks for the lore @Pikolu
  • Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Cool thanks