**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Why buy T4b's if we are getting two free this week

ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
Really wasn't expecting the same deal as last year but i guess its nice that my wallet is safe

Comments

• IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Actually more like tomorrow lol
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    IanMoone wrote: »

even better. so i guess its safe to say we are getting the same cyber monday deals?
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Apache wrote: »

even better. so i guess its safe to say we are getting the same cyber monday deals?

Cyber monday usually better
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Apache wrote: »

Cyber monday usually better

usually but with these guys i have no idea
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    Why? Because you need way more than 2? Also, not sure this is the way to encourage them to give us more free T4b...
  • wookehwookeh Posts: 147 ★★
    Hundreds have been crying about t4 basic being bottleneck and they have none. Then we are offered 6 for 2400 units.

If you t4 frag quest 4 times in a day they'll offer you like 2400 fragments for 225 units.

I'm not doing the math for you here.

It's a whale offer when you consider t4 basic are free. But if you like to buy them, stock up.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    It is about the T2A.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Kabam logic. Don't listen, regurgitate old stuff so they don't have to work.
  • Vis123456789Vis123456789 Posts: 69
    hey i think the offer is good for newer players, i remember years ago when i would have spent 900 units for tier 4 basics lol
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    12 T1A now and no worthy 5* to rank. :(