**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is this stuff forgotten

Are we going to see a fix for the auto enlistment I don't think it's worked properly since it came out ?
Do they still plan on updating older champs kabam have really slowed down on that. The 2 updated champs a month was fantastic making the game far more interesting šŸ‘šŸ»
Are we still going to see more back issue quests? I love having the old content available to play and re experience.
Will they ever increase gold for selling expiring resources? I understand when the game was in an earlier stage that they didn't want to give to much gold for selling resources but now it feels like it's not even worth the time selling expiring items for how little gold you get in return.
Are they ever going to make it so that you can sell T 4 CC? With T6CC becoming more sought after and t5 a bit more easily available is it not time to be able to sell T4 I hate seeing it expiring all the time in the stash.
I think these are all relatively small areas of the game that if improved on could make a huge difference to the quality of playing it's little things that can make a big difference.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    1. They pushed a fix for it that's why we resumed off season.
    2. No. They will not go back to buffing 2 champs like they did and the buff program is basically dead except for balancing checks for new champs. They announced this months ago.
    3. No. They have no plans to do more back issues quests.
    4. Doubtful.
    5. Doubtful. If they haven't by now, they probably won't. Rank more 6* champs and watch them disappear quickly.
  • Options
    Alkoholic_tobiAlkoholic_tobi Posts: 11 ā˜…

2. No. They will not go back to buffing 2 champs like they did and the buff program is basically dead except for balancing checks for new champs. They announced this months ago.
    4. Doubtful.
    5. Doubtful. If they haven't by now, they probably won't. Rank more 6* champs and watch them disappear quickly.

Sucks because Captain America, Ironman, and Thor got left out šŸ¤¦šŸæā€ā™‚ļø
  • Options
    SergeantPsychoticSergeantPsychotic Posts: 56 ā˜…

4. Doubtful.

Like I mean you could have just said yes this stuff is forgotten would saved you a lot of writing šŸ˜…
  • Options

4. Doubtful.

Its a shame if they aren't going to continue with champ updates it really freshened up the old characters and that made doing those fights we have done hundreds of times just feel more interesting and the same on the flip side of the coin it would be more interesting re visiting old champs and trying out there new abilities. I know a couple of people who stopped playing but have since came back to the game because I mentioned to them alot of old characters had been updated šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…

4. Doubtful.

Its a shame if they aren't going to continue with champ updates it really freshened up the old characters and that made doing those fights we have done hundreds of times just feel more interesting and the same on the flip side of the coin it would be more interesting re visiting old champs and trying out there new abilities. I know a couple of people who stopped playing but have since came back to the game because I mentioned to them alot of old characters had been updated šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
    Telling someone who stopped playing in like 2018 that Kingpin is at the top of the skill class now must be mind blowing for them
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

4. Doubtful.

Telling someone who stopped playing in like 2018 that Kingpin is at the top of the skill class now must be mind blowing for them
    Lol absolutely or I remember trying to tell my bud how good magneto was he just refused to believe me hahahaha
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    edited August 2023

ahmynuts said:

4. Doubtful.

Lol absolutely or I remember trying to tell my bud how good magneto was he just refused to believe me hahahaha
    Mi dad played this in2017 2019 and his top champ was a 4* juggernaut i'll show him the Buff right now to see how he reacts since he knew nothing about the champs and how good or bad they were (from what i remember his top were post nerf strange captain Marvel punching bag 5* karnak and cap and cable)surely even by those times they were memes