**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

BGs bugged? [merged w/ comms]

TeufelHundenTeufelHunden Posts: 104
edited August 2023 in General Discussion
It’s 7:20 AM EST where I’m at, BGs is out already, is that a bug or not? Can we go ahead and start playing or not? Where are the points being kept for the solo and alliance event?
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    Seems like another bug/ issue aftwr yet another update.
    Battlegrounds are on in the game & with me in d1 already. Seems like bg s11 update comes out with s10 instead.
    &
    We get "game is working as intended "😅😂
  • Options
    Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    If s11 updates went live with s10 , i would say keep them like this & let players have it for game sake.
    Spcly after what happened in july month & before😅 . ( just trying my luck to see if they keep it as it is)🤞🏼🤞🏼
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 822 ★★★★
    Probably a good idea not to play. You might get punished for exploiting. Just wait a few hours.
  • Options
    PhlexusPhlexus Posts: 6
    Think the victory track rewards are correct for s10 but the seeding is incorrect as that’s not supposed to start until s11 plus if you get gladiator circuit the season before you supposed to start no higher that plat 1
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,160 ★★★
    edited August 2023
    Battlegrounds was supposed to start after 6 more hours and yet it started early and for some reason i am in diamond I and from whay i know seeding starts at season 11
    It was said on this day but not on what time
  • Options
    JimajohnJimajohn Posts: 100

It’s 7:20 AM EST where I’m at, BGs is out already, is that a bug or not? Can we go ahead and start playing or not? Where are the points being kept for the solo and alliance event?

Proof? What bracket are ypu in
  • Options
    J4mmy_d0dger123J4mmy_d0dger123 Posts: 294 ★★
    edited August 2023

it’s annoying, please fix, I lost the match and it’s annoying enough as it is to have to leave everytime I enter a match with a paragon player
  • Options
    Mr_Faltu1Mr_Faltu1 Posts: 47
    My rank is same as last season
  • Options
    Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 329 ★★
    1.update your game.
    2. They didn't officially release bg.
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    It’s showing me in diamond 1 but I was in the bottom bracket of GC last season. I’m not playing yet to be safe.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,237 ★★★★★
    Lol
  • Options
    Seaking_04Seaking_04 Posts: 48
    It's not supposed to be out yet so I think it's reasonable to expect it to be buggy
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    I am also showing in diamond 1 right now. But bgs shouldn’t even be live for another 5ish hours
  • Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    Get good?
  • Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 655 ★★★★
    Shouldn't most people be starting in Plat 1?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,490 ★★★★★
    Josh2507 said:

No, that doesn’t start until season 11, using placement gained from this season. Everyone should be starting in bronze this season .
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Josh2507 said:

NO

seeding does not start till season 11.
    this is only season 10
  • Options
    JerryJiverJerryJiver Posts: 105
    Josh2507 said:

Seeding isn’t supposed to start until next season.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,550 ★★★★★
    Last season the same thing happened - BGs showed up early, and people were still in the same bracket. It got reset fairly quickly, once it was daytime in Vancouver...
  • Options
    Sparky9494Sparky9494 Posts: 58
    So I started the BG season in diamond 1 , won 5 matches moved to vibranium 3 but only got 1 milestone rewards of this specific diamond 1 promotion.
    What happens with all the blank milestones from under diamond 1 that are not claimable?
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,270 ★★★★★
    The seeding isnt for s10 but for s11
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    I’m confused how this system will help players when starting at diamond 1 you lose all those rewards you would collect and could use during BGs season.
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    Looks like it launched early and started most people that are posting somewhere in diamond. We’ll have to wait and see if they take away the stuff you earned playing early or not.

I’m assuming when they launch it for real later today everyone will start in Bronze again.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★
    I haven't played yet because the objectives haven't reset but I was also thrown into diamond 1. Seems like someone pressed the wrong button at kabam hq
  • Options
    Yeah. They either need to restart the season w/o seeding, or push rewards catch up live also. The current state is a “worst of both worlds” scenario for my FTP account. I need those progression rewards to make Paragon ahead of the Legends Celebration, BTW, I’m pretty sure the BGs they pushed live are also missing the new, extra Victory tiers.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,559 ★★★★★
    In before Kabam fixes it and everyone who started playing demands compensation because they already won 10 matches
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 576 ★★
    Do you see any Solo or Alliance event currently on for Battlegrounds? No point playing the innocence card. It's obvious season has not started and it's a bug