**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

BGs bugged? [merged w/ comms]

Comments

• Options
    MikeHancho31MikeHancho31 Posts: 247 ★★★
    I haven't played the game in 2 months and they have me in Diamond 1. Wtf Kabam
  • Options
    Watcher6Watcher6 Posts: 43

Y'all give Kabam WAYYYYYY to much credit and stick up for them more than anyone should. There are legitimately a bunch of you in here that really believe that 90% of the people that play this game are in these forums. It's probably about .5% of the MCOC player base. There is absolutely no reason to be uptight about people playing a game mode that is live right now, and more importantly HAS BEEN LIVE FOR 5 hours. Bug or not there isn't an exploit here ....there should be no punishment (which I'm still trying to figure out what people want players "exploiting" a game mode that's been live for 5 hrs to lose).....if it's a bug then turn it off....released early on accident? Turn it off....you think people could exploit this? Turn it off. There is a ZERO percent chance Kabam doesn't know this is LIVE right now so if they don't care ......why do you? Nobody gains an advantage (they still have to beat 5 matches in diamond 1 and once 1pm hits you know it'll be reset soooo......what's really wrong here?) The only glaring issue I see is the insurmountable amount of bs Kabam can lay on a player base has NO consequences....because hundreds of people will run to the forums to defend them. No matter what....the complacency this community shows as a whole towards Kabam is what's really messed up here.....

Quick.....someone come defend them!

I ain’t defending them or giving them credit I know a lot of ppl ain’t on here. But common sense should tell ppl by now that every new content day is a problem, everyone that plays knows what time content goes live in whatever time zone they in. It’s a bug pattern everytime that’s all I’m saying is for players just to be safe so we won’t get penalized for it. I agree no one should be cuz it not our fault or problem.
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 886 ★★★
    Watcher6 said:

Y'all give Kabam WAYYYYYY to much credit and stick up for them more than anyone should. There are legitimately a bunch of you in here that really believe that 90% of the people that play this game are in these forums. It's probably about .5% of the MCOC player base. There is absolutely no reason to be uptight about people playing a game mode that is live right now, and more importantly HAS BEEN LIVE FOR 5 hours. Bug or not there isn't an exploit here ....there should be no punishment (which I'm still trying to figure out what people want players "exploiting" a game mode that's been live for 5 hrs to lose).....if it's a bug then turn it off....released early on accident? Turn it off....you think people could exploit this? Turn it off. There is a ZERO percent chance Kabam doesn't know this is LIVE right now so if they don't care ......why do you? Nobody gains an advantage (they still have to beat 5 matches in diamond 1 and once 1pm hits you know it'll be reset soooo......what's really wrong here?) The only glaring issue I see is the insurmountable amount of bs Kabam can lay on a player base has NO consequences....because hundreds of people will run to the forums to defend them. No matter what....the complacency this community shows as a whole towards Kabam is what's really messed up here.....

I ain’t defending them or giving them credit I know a lot of ppl ain’t on here. But common sense should tell ppl by now that every new content day is a problem, everyone that plays knows what time content goes live in whatever time zone they in. It’s a bug pattern everytime that’s all I’m saying is for players just to be safe so we won’t get penalized for it. I agree no one should be cuz it not our fault or problem.
    When does a bug pattern become an actual part of the game though.....is it still a bug if it's been up for 5-6-7 hours??? Anything that can be exploited and isn't taken down IMMEDIATELY by a game company is no longer an exploit....it's carelessness at best.
  • Options

Probably a good idea not to play. You might get punished for exploiting. Just wait a few hours.

This is the equivalent to punishing a 2 year for spilling over a cup where they can reach it.....they probably would have shut the BGs down 5-6 hours ago when it went live if they were worried about any actual exploitation
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    Is this intended?
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,269 ★★★★★

Watcher6 said:

When does a bug pattern become an actual part of the game though.....is it still a bug if it's been up for 5-6-7 hours??? Anything that can be exploited and isn't taken down IMMEDIATELY by a game company is no longer an exploit....it's carelessness at best.
    How they suppose to tale things down when it goes live before they get into the office which btw aint for a few more hours
  • Options

Watcher6 said:

And I get it. The whys and the how’s we
    May never know.I just don’t want players to get punished for something that’s out our hands.
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    Probably not intended. There are several other threads about this. Waiting on Kabam HQ to wake up and get in to work and tell us what’s going on.

They’ll probably take it down and relaunch it at the standard time later today.
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Watcher6 said:

How they suppose to tale things down when it goes live before they get into the office which btw aint for a few more hours
    Bendy said:

Watcher6 said:

Soooo nothing in this game can/had been/or ever will be fixed during "closed" office hours?? I find that EXTREMELY hard to believe
  • Options
    Ghostrunner01Ghostrunner01 Posts: 151 ★★
    Same thing happened last season. Just wait another 2 hours and 25 minutes for the season to officially begin.
  • Options
    Bwer777_TakeItEasyBwer777_TakeItEasy Posts: 24
    edited August 2023

So I started the BG season in diamond 1 , won 5 matches moved to vibranium 3 but only got 1 milestone rewards of this specific diamond 1 promotion.
    What happens with all the blank milestones from under diamond 1 that are not claimable?

I thought you quit Mcoc several times already?
  • Options
    hburns03hburns03 Posts: 74
    Watcher6 said:

I don’t fault anyone for playing. If you open the game and a game mode is live, it should be fair to start playing. I’m not advocating any punishment at all. That’s nonsense. We shouldn’t be scared to play the game or have to check the forums and see if something is supposed to be available or not.

I don’t think it’s cheating or exploiting to play BG right now, I just don’t want to deal with them trying to fix anything on my account so I’m waiting until later today.

Really? Here’s my thing everyone knows whatever time zone u in BGs/EQ/SQ drops at a particular time unless they say otherwise. Ppl know this so it’s really no excuse. When new content day comes out there’s issues ppl know it. I’m pretty sure a good portion of players know about the seeding and it takes effect next season.
    i would say majority of players don’t even use the forums. mcoc has millions of players and always the same people arguing in the forums lol
  • Options
    Caleb_Caleb_ Posts: 11
    So i started in diamond after finishing in glad circuit, which i wasn’t supposed to according to the post. Im supposed to be plat 1. I played 5 games and got to “Vibranium 3”, but didn't receive the rewards and tokens. Whats happening?
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    The mode is bugged and not supposed to be live yet.
    Plus what you're referring to doesnt happen until next season. You'll probably be reset to bronze 2 with everyone else and get nothing
  • Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 439 ★★
    Bgs arent supposed to be out yet, still 2 hours early before it starts officially
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★

Probably not intended. There are several other threads about this. Waiting on Kabam HQ to wake up and get in to work and tell us what’s going on.

They’ll probably take it down and relaunch it at the standard time later today.

Standard time is in two hours better hope they wake up soon.
  • Options

• Options
    TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 408 ★★
    Well, what happened in July continues in August, that too even before the New Content Day. The Day without Bugs :lol:
  • Options
    So the rewards ive already received do they disappear?
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 576 ★★
    You just wasted your resources. You will start in Bronze when season actually starts in 2 hours.
  • Options

Well, what happened in July continues in August, that too even before the New Content Day. The Day without Bugs :lol:

HAPPY WEDNESBUGSDAY 😂
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    Watcher6 said:

I don’t fault anyone for playing. If you open the game and a game mode is live, it should be fair to start playing. I’m not advocating any punishment at all. That’s nonsense. We shouldn’t be scared to play the game or have to check the forums and see if something is supposed to be available or not.

I don’t think it’s cheating or exploiting to play BG right now, I just don’t want to deal with them trying to fix anything on my account so I’m waiting until later today.

Really? Here’s my thing everyone knows whatever time zone u in BGs/EQ/SQ drops at a particular time unless they say otherwise. Ppl know this so it’s really no excuse. When new content day comes out there’s issues ppl know it. I’m pretty sure a good portion of players know about the seeding and it takes effect next season.
    Strongly disagree, if one has never visited the forum or official site then how would they know? If, when a new season of BGs starts, one joins a day or so after it goes live (or even 2 hours) then how would they know what time it starts, or meant to start? They wouldn't. Just because you and I visit this forum every day/ every other day doesn't mean that everyone has the same info, some people just play the game when they want and don't religiously follow every minute detail. Yes you could day the in game mail gives the details of all this stuff but I don't read them so I don't expect everyone else to read them.

This is not exploiting BGs, they're playing it is meant to be played, match with someone, play the rounds and win/lose, where is the exploit in that?
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★
    Caleb_ said:

So the rewards ive already received do they disappear?

Probably
  • Options
    TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 408 ★★
    Watcher6 said:

HAPPY WEDNESBUGSDAY 😂
    Thanks and Wish you the same mate
  • Options
    ThePowerCosmicThePowerCosmic Posts: 86
    How is anyone exploiting anything?? There are no milestone rewards, maybe I just enjoy playing BGs lol what a shocker.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Watcher6 said:

People also know after update to wait a bit before questing since incase of an exploit or something wasnt intended and we also had a bg bug last month like this so people could of known it was bugged like last time
    Do you know that for a fact? Can you say, hand on heart, that every single player in the entire world knows this?
  • Options
    This is gonna be an issue because ive spent and used them
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,666 ★★★★★
    Glad you posted another thread
  • Options
    Mackey said:

Watcher6 said:

Strongly disagree, if one has never visited the forum or official site then how would they know? If, when a new season of BGs starts, one joins a day or so after it goes live (or even 2 hours) then how would they know what time it starts, or meant to start? They wouldn't. Just because you and I visit this forum every day/ every other day doesn't mean that everyone has the same info, some people just play the game when they want and don't religiously follow every minute detail. Yes you could day the in game mail gives the details of all this stuff but I don't read them so I don't expect everyone else to read them.

This is not exploiting BGs, they're playing it is meant to be played, match with someone, play the rounds and win/lose, where is the exploit in that?
    SMH everyone don’t have to be here reading forums to know that new content day is happy WEDNESBUGSDAY though I’m not on here I know when there’s a bug or not.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,666 ★★★★★
    If they are regularly-occurring bugs, aren't they features?