BGs bugged? [merged w/ comms]

TeufelHundenTeufelHunden Member Posts: 107
edited August 2023 in General Discussion
It’s 7:20 AM EST where I’m at, BGs is out already, is that a bug or not? Can we go ahead and start playing or not? Where are the points being kept for the solo and alliance event?
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Member Posts: 459 ★★★
    Seems like another bug/ issue aftwr yet another update.
    Battlegrounds are on in the game & with me in d1 already. Seems like bg s11 update comes out with s10 instead.
    &
    We get "game is working as intended "😅😂
  • Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Member Posts: 459 ★★★
    If s11 updates went live with s10 , i would say keep them like this & let players have it for game sake.
    Spcly after what happened in july month & before😅 . ( just trying my luck to see if they keep it as it is)🤞🏼🤞🏼
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 869 ★★★★
    Probably a good idea not to play. You might get punished for exploiting. Just wait a few hours.
  • PhlexusPhlexus Member Posts: 6
    Think the victory track rewards are correct for s10 but the seeding is incorrect as that’s not supposed to start until s11 plus if you get gladiator circuit the season before you supposed to start no higher that plat 1
  • HSS75HSS75 Member Posts: 1,161 ★★★
    edited August 2023
    Battlegrounds was supposed to start after 6 more hours and yet it started early and for some reason i am in diamond I and from whay i know seeding starts at season 11
    It was said on this day but not on what time
  • JimajohnJimajohn Member Posts: 102

It’s 7:20 AM EST where I’m at, BGs is out already, is that a bug or not? Can we go ahead and start playing or not? Where are the points being kept for the solo and alliance event?

Proof? What bracket are ypu in
  • J4mmy_d0dger123J4mmy_d0dger123 Member Posts: 297 ★★
    edited August 2023

it’s annoying, please fix, I lost the match and it’s annoying enough as it is to have to leave everytime I enter a match with a paragon player
  • Mr_Faltu1Mr_Faltu1 Member Posts: 47
    My rank is same as last season
  • Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Member Posts: 337 ★★
    1.update your game.
    2. They didn't officially release bg.
  • Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Member Posts: 785 ★★★★
    It’s showing me in diamond 1 but I was in the bottom bracket of GC last season. I’m not playing yet to be safe.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,388 ★★★★★
    Lol
  • Seaking_04Seaking_04 Member Posts: 49
    It's not supposed to be out yet so I think it's reasonable to expect it to be buggy
  • MaratoxMaratox Member Posts: 1,593 ★★★★★
    I am also showing in diamond 1 right now. But bgs shouldn’t even be live for another 5ish hours
  • Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Member Posts: 449 ★★★
    Get good?
  • Josh2507Josh2507 Member Posts: 703 ★★★★
    Shouldn't most people be starting in Plat 1?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,824 ★★★★★
    Josh2507 said:

No, that doesn’t start until season 11, using placement gained from this season. Everyone should be starting in bronze this season .
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Member Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Josh2507 said:

NO

seeding does not start till season 11.
    this is only season 10
  • JerryJiverJerryJiver Member Posts: 108
    Josh2507 said:

Seeding isn’t supposed to start until next season.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,805 ★★★★★
    Last season the same thing happened - BGs showed up early, and people were still in the same bracket. It got reset fairly quickly, once it was daytime in Vancouver...
  • Sparky9494Sparky9494 Member Posts: 58
    So I started the BG season in diamond 1 , won 5 matches moved to vibranium 3 but only got 1 milestone rewards of this specific diamond 1 promotion.
    What happens with all the blank milestones from under diamond 1 that are not claimable?
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,708 ★★★★★
    The seeding isnt for s10 but for s11
  • Manup456Manup456 Member Posts: 891 ★★★★
    I’m confused how this system will help players when starting at diamond 1 you lose all those rewards you would collect and could use during BGs season.
  • Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Member Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Looks like it launched early and started most people that are posting somewhere in diamond. We’ll have to wait and see if they take away the stuff you earned playing early or not.

I’m assuming when they launch it for real later today everyone will start in Bronze again.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,186 ★★★★★
    I haven't played yet because the objectives haven't reset but I was also thrown into diamond 1. Seems like someone pressed the wrong button at kabam hq
  • JeffureeJeffuree Member Posts: 8
    Yeah. They either need to restart the season w/o seeding, or push rewards catch up live also. The current state is a “worst of both worlds” scenario for my FTP account. I need those progression rewards to make Paragon ahead of the Legends Celebration, BTW, I’m pretty sure the BGs they pushed live are also missing the new, extra Victory tiers.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Member Posts: 2,591 ★★★★★
    In before Kabam fixes it and everyone who started playing demands compensation because they already won 10 matches
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Member Posts: 591 ★★
    Do you see any Solo or Alliance event currently on for Battlegrounds? No point playing the innocence card. It's obvious season has not started and it's a bug