Why so little 6 star shards

ArcRezArcRez Member Posts: 14
Im an uncollected player, last side quest i got almost 10k 6 star shards from all the side quests, and a lot of 5 stars as well. This event, all i can purchase at the max is 2500 6 star shards and 10k 5 star shards. And battlegrounds rewards are now much worse, battlegrounds is a lot harder as well, and alliance war is still delayed. How can you just go from a great event to such a mediocre one, it doesnt even make sense.

Comments

• ArcRezArcRez Member Posts: 14

you’re uncollected, you don’t need six star shards. you want more then push for cav

You dont even understand the question lmao
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,211 ★★★★★
    You're talking about guaranteed value instead of RNG. Of course, it will be less when it's a fixed amount.
  • ChuckD05ChuckD05 Member Posts: 173
    ArcRez said:

Im an uncollected player, last side quest i got almost 10k 6 star shards from all the side quests, and a lot of 5 stars as well. This event, all i can purchase at the max is 2500 6 star shards and 10k 5 star shards. And battlegrounds rewards are now much worse, battlegrounds is a lot harder as well, and alliance war is still delayed. How can you just go from a great event to such a mediocre one, it doesnt even make sense.

I agree. I now have a second account and last month was amazing for progress. This event isn’t worth doing in comparison. I think it was more of a mistake last month than a mistake this month tho lol
  • FrostDzNzFrostDzNz Member Posts: 31
    why not go from a mediocre progression title to the next one instead
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Member Posts: 1,363 ★★★
    ArcRez said:

I didn't even have a 6* until i was cavalier and i had to 100% act 5 just so i can get 2500 shards to make me a little closer to a 6* and it was harder I don't think you should be worrying about 6*s yet
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Member Posts: 876 ★★★★

ArcRez said:

I didn't even have a 6* until i was cavalier and i had to 100% act 5 just so i can get 2500 shards to make me a little closer to a 6* and it was harder I don't think you should be worrying about 6*s yet

This is hardly OP's fault. Resources have been made available far earlier to new players than it was before. Pointless comparing resource acquisition when you did it vs a few years later. It's a different game now.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    Shamir51 said:

ArcRez said:

This is hardly OP's fault. Resources have been made available far earlier to new players than it was before. Pointless comparing resource acquisition when you did it vs a few years later. It's a different game now.
    Resources are only available when you make it so you can do side quest level for other tiers like cav, thornbreaker and paragon which meant they got more 6* shards. Those are exceptions not the norm. If op wants more 6* resources then head towards cav. You don’t need crazy amount of 6* to get to cav. If you want the rewards you need to follow the rule of the game and progress.
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★
    Push to caliver acts 5.3 and 5.4 are arguably easier than 5.2 and 6.1 got nerfed a few times and about the events... Wait i just realized this got necroed
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 823 ★★★
    Instead of making this post, post your roster and ask for help in forums.
    A lot of experienced players are here and they will help you to push to your next progression title.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Member Posts: 876 ★★★★
    Lokx said:

Shamir51 said:

ArcRez said:

Resources are only available when you make it so you can do side quest level for other tiers like cav, thornbreaker and paragon which meant they got more 6* shards. Those are exceptions not the norm. If op wants more 6* resources then head towards cav. You don’t need crazy amount of 6* to get to cav. If you want the rewards you need to follow the rule of the game and progress.

I didn't say that newer players NEEDED 6* earlier. I was simply pointing out that they're available with greater ease at lower levels than they used to be.

I've seen so many conqueror accounts with multiple 6*.

As for rules of the game, what rules exactly? Get lucky enough during banquet event and you could have multiple 6* at any level. There's no rules to follow there.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    Shamir51 said:

As for rules of the game, what rules exactly? Get lucky enough during banquet event and you could have multiple 6* at any level. There's no rules to follow there.

The rule of the game is that to get stronger champs either through ranking up or star class then progress your account according to road map journey

Like i said there are rules and then there are exception (like the banquet event). The exceptions don’t take away from the rule. There would be no point in the progression system if everyone could get everything regardless of account progress.
  • Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Member Posts: 443 ★★★
    ArcRez said:

you’re uncollected, you don’t need six star shards. you want more then push for cav

You dont even understand the question lmao
    They did understand the question, they just answered in their own way. At Uncollected, 6* aren't needed anyway, which is why they said that. Higher progression titles will get you more 6* Shards. Like someone else said, when the month relies on RNG, that doesn't make it a good month, you just happened to get lucky. Guaranteed value (aka fixed paths) are always going to be less.

As for the rest of your post, BG rewards are worse this season because last season they basically combined AW and BG rewards. So this season it's back to just plain old BG rewards.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,023 ★★★★★
    I bet my 6r5 sig 200 Hercules that after this coming February, uncollected players will ask about, "why so little 7* shards? We need it to beat grandmaster." Kabam really be pampering lower tiers, a 5* for act-5 is more than enough, I did it with 5r3 Diablo.