Kabam has no idea how they are handling this situation

Armed07Armed07 Member Posts: 104
edited August 2023 in General Discussion

Earlier they said that we should wait 24-48 hours after being unsuspended and know they are acting like that isn’t what was said.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Armed07Armed07 Member Posts: 104
    Armed07 said:

Earlier they said that we should wait 24-48 hours after being unsuspended and know they are acting like that isn’t what was said.

Me calling them liars is then saying they have no idea when rewards are coming out.
    Gvnx said:

I dont think you should touch that topic anymore here, the Mythic cristals thread was finally closed and theres a lot of guys that will feel offended about you trying to get bg rewards when you got to keep some 6* and 7*.....

I have told them which 7 and 6*s shouldn’t be on my account. There’s not much I can do in that situation
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Member Posts: 994 ★★★★
    My favorite part is that you felt it necessary to quote yourself when you were the first to comment on your own thread...

Maybe next time, don't take advantage of something that you can use a little common sense to understand isn't intended... then you wouldn't find yourself in this situation

So exploiting a bug, getting aggressive with support, and then opening multiple threads on the subject is hardly the correct way to handle the situation. Everyone on forums doesn’t need to be involved in your issue.

Kabam isn’t giving a clear response. Making noise is the only way to get their attention.
    A_Fungi said:

My favorite part is that you felt it necessary to quote yourself when you were the first to comment on your own thread...

Maybe next time, don't take advantage of something that you can use a little common sense to understand isn't intended... then you wouldn't find yourself in this situation

This isn’t about if it was right or wrong it’s about updating those that are wanting one and don’t know when their rewards are coming. I put up over 300k points legitimately, and I know others put up more. I think it’s fair to let them know what’s going on.
This discussion has been closed.