**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Incursion Help

JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 831 ★★★★
edited August 2023 in General Discussion
Trying to do zone 25 but my 5 star herc is already a noodle around zone 10. Would it be better to use my r4 sig 130 thing? Also anyone find hack combos to make end game easier. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,178 ★★★★★
    By r4 thing, I'm assuming you mean 5* and not a 6*. If that's the case, then stick with Herc. The knocked down degen is the best hack. If you're struggling at zone 10, honestly, you probably won't make it to zone 25.

I'd suggest keep restarting zone 1 until you can pick up the knocked down degen hack. Then all future hacks, I'd suggest going for the heavy ones.

I'd also start with galan and Odin. Win a fight with galan, then put galan prefight and Odin prefight on Herc.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian
    Get impact purge, Toxic advance, defense Cascade, then either buff cornucopia or strategic movement. The basic nodes you'll want to pick up are anything that boosts ability accuracy and the one that increases stun duration. With toxic advance you get armor ups which will feed into buff cornucopia and defense cascade has a chance to put stuns on the enemies while you have an armor up buff. The ability accuracy boosts give you a decent chance at stun locking enemies in which you can just throw heavies for mega damage.
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 901 ★★★★
    I struggled at zone 8 or so, but I figured I'm still learning the mode so I kept pushing and once I got knock down degen I was rolling great and got zone 25 first try