**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Greatest 5 Star Pull Ever!!!

Thought I'd tune in to the forums here to share my greatest pull of the Iron Trophies! What a moment this was...
https://youtu.be/kNTQ2jT_254

#PrayForAnalyzer

Comments

• Options
    rahul3038rahul3038 Posts: 107
    The best videp ever....I watched this on YouTube already before you posted it here....
    I laughed like hell.....Thanks for making me laugh
  • Options
    PsyCriPsyCri Posts: 19
    xD hahaha!!! Friendly advice next time collect 45k shards or more (like u did with iceman) at least this is what m planning to do!!
  • Options
    ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    New champion found!!! Congrats !!! Wait til you dupe him to 60 :(
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Legend tells of a great warrior, a patriot, clad in iron. Though his attacks were weak and his health was low, his heart was the strongest in all the contest. Regardless of who complained of his flaws, he kept on fighting without upgrade or buff, the overlords of kabam neglecting him. Feared throughout the crystal vault, any who saw his cold iron face follow a crystal were stunned or petrified, but the greatest terror in the contest was the patriot with five golden stars, at the cost of fifteen thousand red shards.
  • Options
    SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    End was hilarious ;)
  • Options
    GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    edited June 2017
    IP definitely isn't the pick you want from 5* crystals, but I think people hate on him way too much. I wish he didn't live in the shadow of SIM and IM because that's really the only thing wrong with him, his overload isn't very good compared to theirs. He's still easily an average champ, definitely not the worst out there. His sp2 is quite good, 5* r2 almost always double armor breaks and stuns and you do alot of damage with his armor breaks up.
  • Options
    420down420down Posts: 170
    Sorry analsizer. Better luck next time.
  • Options
    KromestoneKromestone Posts: 81
    That was hilarious, epic end reaction