I thought it would be cool to know how many accounts are still active from the first year of mcoc.

Maybe I'm alone in this but I always wondered how many from the early days of mcoc are still active. For me it was 4 months. Would be fun to know how many from before my time are still around. I'm I alone I this? I understand it doesn't make anyone better for being around longer than someone else, but I'm curious how many suffered through some rough updates and still stuck around. For instance the early days of willpower. LoL

Comments

• CiciliatoCiciliato Member Posts: 302
    I started like a week after release and I'm still around. Even with a few breaks for different reasons I came back. Good memories from first 4 star at PHC (Magik - RIP back then) to OG Black Widow being so powerful with AAR, damage and that saving evade (all time favorite)
  • auburnpeasauburnpeas Member Posts: 19
    Ciciliato said:

I started like a week after release and I'm still around. Even with a few breaks for different reasons I came back. Good memories from first 4 star at PHC (Magik - RIP back then) to OG Black Widow being so powerful with AAR, damage and that saving evade (all time favorite)

Cap was my first 4*.
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    Every single one judging by the forum. Every single one plus every person who has ever posted with any complaint on the forum. Every single complaint starts with "I've been playing since day 1" which is interesting considering in almost 10 years they have only managed to get a 200k account for the most part.

Every single one judging by the forum. Every single one plus every person who has ever posted with any complaint on the forum. Every single complaint starts with "I've been playing since day 1" which is interesting considering in almost 10 years they have only managed to get a 200k account for the most part.

8 1/2 years not 10 but yeah I get your point. LOL
  • AnnatarAnnatar Member Posts: 52
    edited August 2023
    I started during the Ultron Assault event.
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Member Posts: 438 ★★★
    Started within a week of a release as well. Times were much different back then. Remember running that old team of BB/OG BP/IF. First 4* and 5* was Captain Marvel. Good times.
  • MackeyMackey Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    My account is from about 12 months into its release, though I only played for about a year then came back to it during the pandemic.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,794 ★★★★★
    About a week after launch for me.
  • DRTODRTO Member Posts: 1,649 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure I got it like the day or day after it came out. Played for a few months then stopped for about a year and a half but haven't stopped since 2016
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    I haven't been with the game since the very start but I did join in 2017, I think.

I've been with the game long enough that I was healthy enough to play it, got disabled and couldn't use my phone anymore, used an emulator in order to set up a solution on PC that allowed me to continue to play the game there, got banned for doing so, learned how to play the game on my phone again despite my disability, and eventually got over my disability (at least the part that kept me from freely playing the game).

It's been one Hel of a ride.
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★
    I've played since before the beta was out. I say day negative 1.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Member Posts: 943 ★★★
    Over eight years.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe the first five star was Ronan.

I remember the 12.0 nerf and the ten hit challenge.
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Member Posts: 661 ★★★
    I stared in beta on main this account is one week into live.

Mcoc might have some faults but it must be doing something right as I'm still here plodding along.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,972 ★★★★★
    I've been here since day one. If day one really means a few months after release

Ercarret said:

I haven't been with the game since the very start but I did join in 2017, I think.

I've been with the game long enough that I was healthy enough to play it, got disabled and couldn't use my phone anymore, used an emulator in order to set up a solution on PC that allowed me to continue to play the game there, got banned for doing so, learned how to play the game on my phone again despite my disability, and eventually got over my disability (at least the part that kept me from freely playing the game).

It's been one Hel of a ride.

I didn't know anything about emulators being banned until reading it just lately. I actually started with an emulator too. Used bluestacks til I got a tablet. That was only for a short time. Wasn't like I cheated or anything. Playing with a mouse on my laptop was harder than a tablet or phone. Lol