How to beat Emma in 7.3.2???

UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
edited August 2023 in General Discussion
I have been playing all of 7.2 and the Gwenmaster over the past couple of days, trying to get me to Paragon before the Legends event occurs, and somehow, this Cosmic Fury path has caused me more grief than anything that came before.

Gwenmaster took a couple of revives and zero units and only about 5 minutes of my time.

So far this path on 7.3.2 I have restarted 7 different times due to being obliterated on the path. Now that I’m at Emma I just cannot do anything to kill her. I’ve wasted so much time already, I could use any tips or pointers.

*also, a full on annoyance that has caused me unnecessary revives*

And what’s become more and more apparent, is after doing a combo, when I go to dash back, my attacker just stands there like I did nothing and then constantly takes a KO special to the face.

It’s incredibly annoying and has happened no less than 10 times today.

I know Kabam desires some form of “reports” but when it’s happening regardless of what character I’m playing, this seems like an overarching thing than just some characters “inputs acting as expected”

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,934 ★★★★★
    if it’s this much trouble for you might i recommend taking the buff synthesis/power struggle path?
    easier nodes and defenders that should hopefully be less harder of a time than this for your roster
  • JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Member Posts: 442 ★★★
    Emma can't enter her diamond form while she has armor breaks. Medusa is probably the most reliable Cosmic counter but Herc with the Cap IW synergy, Gamora's sp2, Corvus's Parry, Angela's sp1 and 2, CMM's intercepts, Terrax's Rock Shield and King Groot's heavy and sp1 can all reliably place armor breaks. If you can reliably dex Emma's sp1 with the reversed controls and keep the armor breaks up, you should be able to take the fight. Especially if you use Hercules, taking fights is kinda his thing.
  • MDxMDx Member Posts: 96
    Cgr is my go to Emma counter , just have to wait it out until ur first sp2 , take blocked hits and do the 2 combos , maybe take an sp1 on block if u can't Dex , then use ur sp2 and ur good to go.
    Can also Armor break with others but with cgr the fights end very quickly like in two sp2s .
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Honestly, I eventually got past the Emma. Thanks guys.

But I’m still getting obliterated by my champ just standing there when I am very clearly swiping back. This is really annoying and just killing my champs left and right.