**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Will I get a new calendar if my progression increases mid-event?

As of right now, I'm on the brink of having enough T3A to take my final 6* up to rank 4 for Paragon, but the legends celebration calendar has already rolled out. Anyone have any idea if I hit Paragon before the time the event starts tomorrow, if whether or not my progression for the calendar will stay at TB or move up to Paragon? Would I have to submit a ticket? Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,872 ★★★★★
    Unfortunately you will not get a new calendar
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,489 ★★★★★
    Nope you will not. I barely missed it and have a lower progression calendar.
  • Options
    KingBob426KingBob426 Posts: 12
    So then there is no way for me to get the 7* selector as I won't be able to get the last token from the calendar? Kinda angry now that I didn't try harder to push for it today.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,004 Guardian
    On the bright side, you can get 2 6* nexus crystals
  • Options
    Its like, the 2 6* nexii are nice and all but at the same time, I have little to no use for half the stuff in the TB calendar. Like, I dont want to be one of those players who says they will quit over some stupid bs, but this has me pretty angry im ngl.
  • Options
    TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 408 ★★
    Calendar resets on its schedule period (not mid ways) so if we want to be smart to captivate things, get the progression title on the last day of the calendar so that we would not feel we missed anything
  • Options

Calendar resets on its schedule period (not mid ways) so if we want to be smart to captivate things, get the progression title on the last day of the calendar so that we would not feel we missed anything

I'm not going to lie to you, that sounds smart, but at the same time, i could be being dumb and not even understanding what it means, so I'm sorry to ask, but can you please elaborate a little?
  • Options

I'm not going to lie to you, that sounds smart, but at the same time, i could be being dumb and not even understanding what it means, so I'm sorry to ask, but can you please elaborate a little?
    Once the calendar is out ingame it is locked to the progression title and the next date of its cycle is 1st of the next month, till then it will be locked to our progression, any title change happened in between will be reflected on the next month calendar only (1st of Next month)

So if we progress a title mid way of the calendar we will still received the one which is locked to us already.

If we get the new title on the last day of the calendar then the next day it will reset to the new progression title, in that way we will not feel like we are missed out
  • Options

Once the calendar is out ingame it is locked to the progression title and the next date of its cycle is 1st of the next month, till then it will be locked to our progression, any title change happened in between will be reflected on the next month calendar only (1st of Next month)

So if we progress a title mid way of the calendar we will still received the one which is locked to us already.

If we get the new title on the last day of the calendar then the next day it will reset to the new progression title, in that way we will not feel like we are missed out

It actually doesn’t make any change but psychologically we feel that we are not missed out on anything if we get the new progression title on last day of calendar. Because the next day after the title will be a new calendar tied to the new progression

Just a feeling that’s it
  • Options
    I see exactly what you mean now, it makes a lot more sense. If it was just this calendar, I might have ended up doing that, but since there are other rewards, such as the BrutalDLX Legend's challenge, I need to hit Paragon by tomorrow for at least some better rewards. Thanks for the mental insight on it though.
  • Options

I see exactly what you mean now, it makes a lot more sense. If it was just this calendar, I might have ended up doing that, but since there are other rewards, such as the BrutalDLX Legend's challenge, I need to hit Paragon by tomorrow for at least some better rewards. Thanks for the mental insight on it though.

It is just this calendar and you will not miss much as a difference other than a 5/6* chanced login crystal and a few bits of t6b and t3a shards. And Advanced Congrats on becoming Paragon