**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Mastery points in act 4 [resolved!!!]

Comments

• Options
    LickyLicky Posts: 320 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike @ Kabam Jax please reply a lot of us really need those points
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 682 ★★★
    Any update on this? Even a timeline would be nice, it’s been over two months now.
  • Options
    We need you at least to tell us that you are still working to solve this problem
  • Options

We need you at least to tell us that you are still working to solve this problem

Here ya go, official communication that they're still working to solve the problem.

• Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 912 ★★★
    Don’t hold your breath. This is a huge issue but apparently next champ gets more money.
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 912 ★★★
    This was trying to ‘fix’ act 4 which didn’t need fixing.

Just revert it back as you obviously can’t fix it.
  • Options
    KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 223 ★★★
    What is the max amount of master points someone could have at the minute? I’ve got 59 am I missing the ones form act 6 too? I’d have completed it ages ago.
  • Options
    KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 223 ★★★
    edited November 2023
    *act 4
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    U 'just' have to explore necropolis to get one 😬

• Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 958 ★★★★★
    I would have thought they’d have sent them via an in game message to those who’ve been affected. Did it take this long to claw back the Mythic crystals from the exploit a few months ago?
  • Options
    Alan706Alan706 Posts: 27
    Guys maybe if we offer money they’ll start moving on this. $5 per mastery point missing should get the ball rolling!
  • Options
    Any updates kabam?
  • Options
    Keep commenting guys maybe they remember to give us those mastery points
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 682 ★★★
    I wonder why the long wait and lack of recent communication on this. Is it hard to fix or just not a priority?