**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Next R4's?

I'm ready for 2 rank ups to join Herc, Doom, and Apoc at R4 on the roster. Ideally, I'd like to fill one of each class first, but I don't mind doubling up if one really stands out. I don't do much in Alliance or BGs - mainly just monthly/side quests at this point. Here's who I'm leaning toward as options - I also have some generic Awakening Gems I can use. Any input is appreciated!

Next R4's? 30 votes

Warlock
13%
Ewell65SSS69AzenstarSammyDeJustWantTheRewards 4 votes
Ultron
3%
Eggs3_0 1 vote
Valkyrie (sig 60)
13%
PolygonBen_15455HoitadoFearful_of_void 4 votes
Shang Chi
0%
Spidey 2099
0%
Quicksilver
0%
Galan (sig 20)
26%
Joey0480buffajrKossukoseKingBob426Haris_204MolemanisbestchampXFREEDOMXSpeedball1919 8 votes
Kitty (I haven't really learned how to play her yet)
43%
asgardtrollRepto23SCP1504Usagicassidyjcphillips7Eivel87Ultragamerwillrun4adonutJarvisreiApyr_droogMarvelNoobSamanunAlphaNeymar10 13 votes
Prof X
0%

Comments

• Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Valkyrie (sig 60)
    Get her sig up (i didnt say galan because you already have a cosmic r4)
  • Options
    JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Posts: 442 ★★★
    Warlock
    He's a monster in EQ. Heal block, power control, immunities, he makes it all work. If your focus is just on general questing, he'll usually get the job done well
  • Options
    Ben_15455Ben_15455 Posts: 251
    Valkyrie (sig 60)
    Valk for sure and I know you don't really want to double up on r4 but Galan is a beast
  • Options
    neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214
    Ben_15455 said:

Valk for sure and I know you don't really want to double up on r4 but Galan is a beast

Awesome. Would you awaken Galan with a generic?
  • Options
    JarvisreiJarvisrei Posts: 396 ★★
    Kitty (I haven't really learned how to play her yet)
    neglass7 said:

Ben_15455 said:

Kitty needs it better if you don't have her awakened.
  • Options
    neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214
    Jarvisrei said:

neglass7 said:

Ben_15455 said:

Kitty needs it better if you don't have her awakened.
    Two Generic gems available, plus a Tech and Science!
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 902 ★★★
    Warlock
    Warlock is the safest option. I play Kitty on my mini and I get how awesome she is but there’s always a certain risk with her. Same as Valkyrie, both are top champs but I just can’t do what these YouTubers always do.
    Also Warlock is useful for the DLX Woverine fights.

Shang Chi is very good, wish I have him as a 6*. My Galan is rank 4 but usually just do 1 fight to get Herc his pre fight…