Best 7 star champ?

Resternboy32Resternboy32 Member Posts: 239
edited August 2023 in Strategy and Tips
When the day comes, we will be able to trade in our 3 tickets for the 7 star champion selector, I want to know your opinions on, who you think is the best champion to pick out of them all.

Best 7 star champ? 36 votes

Ebony maw
19%
SecondSkrillerDeepworldJJMACzernixSilentArisResternboy32Saipriya_pk_616 7 votes
Emma frost
27%
RayhanIshaqueo_oRenaxqqPraneeth_SP616Sean_WhoAzenstarPat_McGloin_1Ansh_AJohny_JoestarAlphaNeymar10 10 votes
Black panther (og)
5%
bigger_daddyNemesis_17 2 votes
Sam Wilson (cap)
38%
920MarkOsfan8Ayden_noah1Ewell65SSS69Ben_15455HSS75Yodabolt21AshacekarFinal_OrderHaris_204SkyllerixxFeelin_FeelineMarvelNoobScytor 14 votes
Ant man
2%
Fireangle 1 vote
Red goblin
5%
monomuggInnsaute 2 votes

Comments

• zernixzernix Member Posts: 82
    Ebony maw
    Maw or Cap Sam. Neither are amazing offensively but both can be annoying on defense.

Goblin kinda a meme, Antman can be very tanky and stall in BGs but he's pretty easy to fight. Emma and BP are both good but limited areas they're useful and at R1 there's way better mutants or skills to use.

I'm going Maw because he'll immediately go into my BG deck.
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,318 ★★★★★
    Ebony maw
    zernix said:

Maw or Cap Sam. Neither are amazing offensively but both can be annoying on defense.

Goblin kinda a meme, Antman can be very tanky and stall in BGs but he's pretty easy to fight. Emma and BP are both good but limited areas they're useful and at R1 there's way better mutants or skills to use.

I'm going Maw because he'll immediately go into my BG deck.

Gonlin is good but there’s a lot of requirements to make him work and Maw’s good offensively too :)
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,773 ★★★★
    Sam Wilson (cap)
    I'm picking CapSam since I have the others as a 6 star.
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Member Posts: 746 ★★★
    If by some stroke of luck I pull a goblin from the 7 hour crystals, I’ll be selecting him again with the selector. Boy is chonk.