**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Anybody else?

Comments

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Mackey said:

It's acting more like stun vulnerability, you need to parry then hit him and then you'll be dealing 200% more damage. Which isn't what the node is supposed to be

you need him to have the weakness debuff on him from losing his gem, then you can go crazy
    ive hit him with 50-60k mediums with cgr after sp2 but you need to get rid of his gem first and let him have his weakness idk why
    In them clips you can see he's got no gem on a number of occasions when I'm combo'ing him, granted there is a couple times where he does have it too. Take the Kingpin clip for example, the gem isn't there once and he isn't hitting any harder than normal even with his overpower buff
    he needs to have the weakness debuff idk why, there he doesnt have the gem but he also doesnt have the weakness. i dont understand it but thats what i figured out after 100% the event. its definetly bugged.
    Debuff immune
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,486 ★★★★★

I have a question.
    If damage from specials is reduced by 95% why does the attacker dealing 0 damage?

Edit.
    I just started doing chapter 1 and I'm getting the interaction there.

95% + 30% from cyttorak gem @SirGamesBond
    Yeah, got that from this
    Bendy said:

Just remembered jugs gem has damage reduction so just checked and its 25% but even then it feels higher than what it should though still of 200% damage increase u do base attack stat so maybe the gem is acting more than 25% with that node

I'm almost done with the quest atm.
    And I stopped using specials and started using heavy charge for the furies.
  • Options
    AllwillFallAllwillFall Posts: 30

Mackey said:

It's acting more like stun vulnerability, you need to parry then hit him and then you'll be dealing 200% more damage. Which isn't what the node is supposed to be

you need him to have the weakness debuff on him from losing his gem, then you can go crazy
    ive hit him with 50-60k mediums with cgr after sp2 but you need to get rid of his gem first and let him have his weakness idk why
    In them clips you can see he's got no gem on a number of occasions when I'm combo'ing him, granted there is a couple times where he does have it too. Take the Kingpin clip for example, the gem isn't there once and he isn't hitting any harder than normal even with his overpower buff
    he needs to have the weakness debuff idk why, there he doesnt have the gem but he also doesnt have the weakness. i dont understand it but thats what i figured out after 100% the event. its definetly bugged.
    Debuff immune
    knock him down he wont be debuff immune
  • Options

Mackey said:

Debuff immune
    knock him down he wont be debuff immune
    When you kncok him down he's debuff immune. So he loses the gem but does not have the weakness.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    Juggs does not need both a weakness and knocked down for the gem to be deactivated (see pic below). He loses the gem when he's either 1) knocked down or 2) is suffering from a non damaging debuff. So either Juggs is bugged and requires both or the node is bugged and isn't awarding the +200% damage.

I've done the the whole thing now so it makes hardly any difference to me but it needs looking into as some folk will undoubtedly struggle.

• Options
    Also ... its a 25% reduction, not 30% .... not that it matters much lol
  • Options
    Adding further to that, the weakness is a passive and not a debuff so that immunity node won't matter in that sense 😉
  • Options
    Mackey said:

Adding further to that, the weakness is a passive and not a debuff so that immunity node won't matter in that sense 😉

Sig
  • Options

Mackey said:

Sig
    Touché.... I missed that part lol

Still bugged though 🤣
  • Options
    Mackey said:

Mackey said:

Sig
    Touché.... I missed that part lol

Still bugged though 🤣
    Yup. Did a couple of fights and it's very weird.
  • Options
    I fear this will just be swept under the carpet which is rather infuriating when they always ask for this that or the other when reporting potential bugs, there is literally the proof at the start of the thread, don't cop a deaf un to yet another issue guys @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,618 ★★★★★
    Mackey said:

I fear this will just be swept under the carpet which is rather infuriating when they always ask for this that or the other when reporting potential bugs, there is literally the proof at the start of the thread, don't cop a deaf un to yet another issue guys @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax

You're not getting a Kabam reply to this thread until Monday if you even get one
  • Options
    Jclark3168Jclark3168 Posts: 82
    I’m getting 120 lights with a r4 6* Cap IW sig 59. He’s definitely bugged
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Mackey said:

You're not getting a Kabam reply to this thread until Monday if you even get one
    Yep, I'm perfectly aware they don't work weekends but tell me this, will the notifcatio
    of a tag be there when they get in on Monday? Yes.

This post was created in the week before they woke and they have been tagged by few people now. I'm just doing as much as I can to get them to acknowledge/address this as their silence on issues in game over the past few months has been deafening.

Thanks for your input to the issue at hand though 🙄
  • Options
    JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Posts: 442 ★★★
    Mackey said:

ahmynuts said:

Mackey said:

Yep, I'm perfectly aware they don't work weekends but tell me this, will the notifcatio
    I don't think they have tag notifications turned on. I do hope this gets addressed though. This is easily the most annoying fight and it doesn't make much sense
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I noticed this also, I already cleared the brutal dlx one. He herc was hitting at less than 5k at points and a few times I noticed the 200% working where his medium was hitting over 10k. But the lower numbers hit more than anything high.

Rank 4 herc 6 star for me.
  • Options

Mackey said:

ahmynuts said:

Mackey said:

I don't think they have tag notifications turned on. I do hope this gets addressed though. This is easily the most annoying fight and it doesn't make much sense
    That'd be sods law wouldn't it 😂
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 947 ★★★★★
    Fantastic.

I was attempting to complete Ch.2 to see if I had enough revives to explore Ch. 1. Realized I had no shot after reaching Hulk and quit before falling prey to the sunken cost fallacy. No doubt a lack of skill but Juggs was by far my biggest problem and cost me the most revives. That long of a fight I am inevitably going to miss a timer, get rooted, or get clipped by the unstoppable. And come to find out it’s not supposed to be anywhere near that long because of this bug.

• Options
    So we're clearly not getting any acknowledgement on this issue, not that I'm surprised.

I've also found yet another bug with this juggs fight, when juggs is rooted and the debuff immunity kicks in, the root disappears when it's a passive and not a debuff
  • Options
    JK_47JK_47 Posts: 243 ★★
    I knew it, why isn't anybody acknowledging this

Even my 6* R4 sig maxed champs light or medium ain't doing much damage...feels like hitting a charging bull with peanuts.

Can anyone else confirm this issue exist
    @Demonzfyre @DrZola @LilMaddogHT @SammyDe
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,745 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    To be fair, I didn’t notice anything when I explored the quest, but neither was I looking for anything. I used AA and for the most part, Juggs melted. Watching your videos, it does seem like the damage bonus is muted, but I don’t know why.

It wouldn’t surprise me if it’s not working as a reasonable person reading all the nodes would expect it to, and that’s more likely to be simple error than anything intentional. Loading nodes on nodes on champ abilities—any of which may be coded incorrectly or even correctly and have been built of 9 years of coding layers—can work together to produce “unintended” effects.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DrZola said:

To be fair, I didn’t notice anything when I explored the quest, but neither was I looking for anything. I used AA and for the most part, Juggs melted. Watching your videos, it does seem like the damage bonus is muted, but I don’t know why.

It wouldn’t surprise me if it’s not working as a reasonable person reading all the nodes would expect it to, and that’s more likely to be simple error than anything intentional. Loading nodes on nodes on champ abilities—any of which may be coded incorrectly or even correctly and have been built of 9 years of coding layers—can work together to produce “unintended” effects.

Dr. Zola

Thanks for your input mate
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,388 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike i know you have seen this post and comments. Can we get any acknowledgement?
  • Options
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Did you ever feel like archangel was too good? Like his damage was boosted?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,451 ★★★★★
    JK_47 said:

Even my 6* R4 sig maxed champs light or medium ain't doing much damage...feels like hitting a charging bull with peanuts.

I tested my R5 RHulk on the Brutal quest and at 10 heat charges, he was only doing 5k mediums.

I then tried AA and I think the difference is that the neuros tick for so much, you don't notice how much less basic and medium hits are doing.
  • Options

JK_47 said:

I tested my R5 RHulk on the Brutal quest and at 10 heat charges, he was only doing 5k mediums.

I then tried AA and I think the difference is that the neuros tick for so much, you don't notice how much less basic and medium hits are doing.
    Thanks for confirming mate
  • Options
    Wondering why the moderators haven't acknowledged it yet
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    If i had a nickel for every thread title like this i'd be rich
    As demonzye said that doesnt really change archangel damage (i feel It higher even) i wonder if than affects other nodes