**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can you swap out members for AW?

willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,179 ★★★★★
Sorry if this has been covered, but I couldn't find the answer on the forums, and the new war setup is super confusing to my alliance mates and myself.

We used to have 13 people who wanted to do war, so we'd rotate them in every other war and have other people sit out. That way, everyone could get 5 wars in, but we wouldn't have to run 2 groups. Now, though, we can't figure out how to do it. Suggestions? Does it have to be done in the small 3 hour window between the end of one war and the beginning of the next?

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★
    It can be done any time after the current war starts, in the 2 day window of attack phase. Changes will take place for the next war.
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 649 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    Alliances that swap out members now have a lot harder time getting set up. We have to set two maps every time now since there’s a chance of moving out of the tier it says you’re in. It’s really annoying.
  • Options
    Jaycray81Jaycray81 Posts: 368 ★★
    Yea, there was zero consideration for 1 BG alliances that rotate who participates. If they wanted to make attack phase longer they should've just done that.