**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mystery champion.

Who do you think this mystery champion could be?
If I would guess from the name of the synergy I think it might be New Jane Foster. But I could be totally wrong. I would love to see your predictions.

Comments

• Options
    JarvisreiJarvisrei Posts: 396 ★★
    Mystery champion? What? Where? When?
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,818 ★★★★★
    is there supposed to be a picture or something?
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    I dont know but im going to say Deadpool (that bad Wolverine movie mouthless version) because i never saw It and i know everyone hates him
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★
    I assume you're referring to someone who has a Question Mark box in specific synergy. If that's the case, we don't know And speculation/wish threads generally get closed or fade away because there's the mega thread about it.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,678 Guardian
    If you're talking about Vox's synergy that deals with champions with hammers, the popular speculation is Beta Ray Bill
  • Options
    Praneeth_SP616Praneeth_SP616 Posts: 53
    Jarvisrei said:

Mystery champion? What? Where? When?

Sorry I thought I added the photo I was talking about this synergy.
  • Options

is there supposed to be a picture or something?

Yeah sorry I thought I posted it then but now I posted it you see that and share your opinion.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

If you're talking about Vox's synergy that deals with champions with hammers, the popular speculation is Beta Ray Bill

I was talking about the mystery synergy of Photon.
  • Options
    ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 416 ★★★
    edited August 2023

Pikolu said:

I was talking about the mystery synergy of Photon.
    I’m desperately hoping it’s Blue Marvel (science), though if it is, it’s a pretty weak synergy, so hopefully they have another one together. White Tiger also fits, but seems crazy to have the losing champ come in game so close to the winner. Seems like they’d hold off on her til next year.

• Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,818 ★★★★★
    It's going to be White Tiger. She narrowly lost to Gladiator, Blue Marvel didn't even make the final two. The only other member of that version of the Mighty Avengers was Power Man (Victor Alvarez) and it's not likely to be him.