URGENT!! BG NERF??

LukemLukem Member Posts: 25
Wrong amount of medals given below diamond level. The forums clearly state that we receive 2 medals per win until we reach diamond. However I'm only receiving 1 medal per win at platinum level. Why the silent change ?

Comments

• SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    Lukem said:

Wrong amount of medals given below diamond level. The forums clearly state that we receive 2 medals per win until we reach diamond. However I'm only receiving 1 medal per win at platinum level. Why the silent change ?

Use brain <3
  • _Pez__Pez_ Member Posts: 244 ★★★
    They changed it for this season as well as adding more ranks in prep for having seeding next season.

All in all, it's going to take much longer to get to gladiator circuit now, seeding will have minimal impact, and will just bunch people together with more difficult matches from the get go.

They should have just not bothered with seeding and left things as they were the previous 2 seasons.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

Lukem said:

Use brain <3</p>
    No one uses brain on here
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,764 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Also, what is with people this week putting URGENT in the title of their posts for the most non-urgent things they can possibly imagine? This is like the 5th time

They think it will make their problems get done quickly.
  • HSS75HSS75 Member Posts: 1,161 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Also, what is with people this week putting URGENT in the title of their posts for the most non-urgent things they can possibly imagine? This is like the 5th time

So they will get more attention towards their post
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,323 ★★★★★
    That is not the correct use of the word "Nerf"