**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Missing Items in Stash [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,370 ★★★★★

Open one crystal. I did that and everything appeared again

Open one crystal. I did that and everything appeared again

Thank you. This worked
    That didn't work on my end.
  • Options
    tweek69tweek69 Posts: 4
    Just logged in and same as you guys , inventory gone
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 793 ★★★★
    Please tell me this is a very bad and late April fool joke.

I literally just opened load of daily Crystal's, ran Apothecary and Hall of healing, to get ready to do GmG again.

Also had about 5 x T3A and T6BC in overflow.

Also lots of unclaimed (not expired) rewards too.

All gone!

Please tell me Kabam got data that they can go back to ensure everyone have their items back correctly.
  • Options
    Same
  • Options
    A lot of people are saying this is happening to them. I hope this is just a bug because if it’s not we need a compensation of some sort. Game state is horrible
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 449 ★★★
    edited August 2023
    Literally just finished my featured opening and went into bgs had well over 2k items in my stash iso, energy refills revives, and now it’s ALL GONE?

Got told to OPEN A PHC then YOUR STASH COMES BACK

After every restart stash vanishes again.
  • Options
    TheWeave23TheWeave23 Posts: 16
    I had a ton of catalysts including t6 basic, t3a, t5 basic and T2A, 7000 or so ISO and loads of items including level 2 revives, potions and team revives. Now they are all gone. I log in and all I see is emptiness. What the heck is going on? I don’t have an exact list of what was in my stash down to the last catalyst or energy refill, but it better be back.

• Options
    DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 433 ★★★★
    I guess this will teach us all to manage our resources better so they don’t end up in the stash
  • Options
    MrAkielMrAkiel Posts: 5
    Same here
  • Options
    Mentalboy1Mentalboy1 Posts: 176
    Mone gone too on both of my accounts
  • Options
    Same issue here on both of my accounts, I opened a premium crystal and the overflow came back
  • Options
    ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243
    Fryday said:

Please tell me this is a very bad and late April fool joke.

I literally just opened load of daily Crystal's, ran Apothecary and Hall of healing, to get ready to do GmG again.

Also had about 5 x T3A and T6BC in overflow.

Also lots of unclaimed (not expired) rewards too.

All gone!

Please tell me Kabam got data that they can go back to ensure everyone have their items back correctly.

The data does exist in the background. My stash disappeared, then reappeared then went again. The fact it managed to come back shows the data is still in the system. Just need a fix in place from kabams side
  • Options
    IroncityIroncity Posts: 15
    Hi community
    My stash has completely disappeared, saved rewards, Iso, catalysts, excess potions. Everything is gone. Kabam please help🙏🏻. Has anyone else experienced this?
  • Options
    11993451199345 Posts: 485 ★★★
    I spun one crystal, everything came back, then closed out/restarted. All gone again
  • Options
    Found the fix. Pop a crystal to reveal your stash again. Don’t spin but pop anything
  • Options
    ra_wrra_wr Posts: 63
    esse said:

So I logged into the game and found out that *all* of my inventory disappeared. Literally everything from it has been cleared out. Many players are facing this issue. Please look into this issue Kabam.

all of my stash items are gone too. kabam better fix this.

• Options
    Vegeta0801Vegeta0801 Posts: 3
    Same here Bro...Logged in and Found my 3k iso's and 13 full energy recharages and lot of stuffs empty..
    Fun fact:- I opened a legendary crystal and got a t2 revive it went to the stash only to find it empty when re-entering the stash
    ..those things went into the black hole
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,362 ★★★★
    My stuff has returned!
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,227 ★★★★★
    Confirmed.
  • Options
    Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 234 ★★★

Found the fix. Pop a crystal to reveal your stash again. Don’t spin but pop anything

Just goes back missing again. But at least you can screen shot what you have so no questions later.

• Options
    totheendoftotheendof Posts: 50
    Yep. Same thing.
  • Options
    ra_wrra_wr Posts: 63

I guess this will teach us all to manage our resources better so they don’t end up in the stash

so tell kabam to increase gold standards 😂

i have resources unspent because gold is such an issue. blaming it on us for not spending resources when we dont have a piece of the puzzle is baffling to me.
  • Options
    Happened with me too
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Lost my entire stash, restart didn't fix it! 😂😥😰

• Options
    IroncityIroncity Posts: 15
    Mine too
  • Options
    casper2018casper2018 Posts: 2
    A mi también me pasa, mi almacén está vacío. Alguien sabe como solucionarlo?
  • Options
    Viz_NorvisViz_Norvis Posts: 25
    I can confirm as well that this method works, though the bug persists
  • Options
    Kev2020Kev2020 Posts: 1
    Same for me!
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    My stash was intact when this thread went up but disappeared when the game restarted.

Opening a crystal didn’t restore it but I didn’t open any that would send something to the stash.