**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Empty warehouse, need some help please.

I don't who can read this but on my warehouse where I saved a lot of iso it's completely empty! I don't know what happened but if someone can help me, I would be very grateful. Please I need some help.

Comments

• Options
    Rasecramos69Rasecramos69 Posts: 4
    Nevermind I found how to fix it.
  • Options
    JoaoAlves17JoaoAlves17 Posts: 24
    how did you solve this problem, could you share the solution? I have the same problem!
  • Options
    JoaoAlves17JoaoAlves17 Posts: 24

how did you solve this problem, could you share the solution? I have the same problem!
  • Options
    Rasecramos69Rasecramos69 Posts: 4

I just opened some random crystals, and everything came back on my warehouse.
  • Options
    UgnautUgnaut Posts: 46
    Yeah but it clearly is an issue as it keeps happening after you open some crystals. They are working on final fix so that it doesn’t keep happening. And we all should get a 8* champion for free when they release them in 2027.
  • Options
    Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 493 ★★★
    I nearly had a heart attack when I saw all of my T5 basics and T3 alphas vanished from my stash, glad to know this is a glitch
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,504 ★★★★
    They say they're sorting it, not sure how they'll remedy it if stuff expires before it fixes. But it's at the top of the forum screen in a big box.