**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Captain America wants YOU to join Cap's Enlistment Event!

124»

Comments

• Options
    Black_Tiger_200Black_Tiger_200 Posts: 14
    edited September 2023

Same for us. 3 of 4 wars have seen zero defenders placed by the opponent. I have 2 fights/wins in 4 wars.

You can see from our scores that we are trying.
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★

Same for us. 3 of 4 wars have seen zero defenders placed by the opponent. I have 2 fights/wins in 4 wars.

You can see from our scores that we are trying.

We’re in around your alliance war rating and had the same issue. Thankfully, today we matched with an alliance that had a decently full defence.
    Best of luck!

• Options
    HaydenB177HaydenB177 Posts: 23
    @Kabam Jax What Time Does The Commissary Event Begin Today, Do You Have Any Idea When And What Time It Will Begin?
  • Options

UPDATE: 4 wars later and just 2 fights. No one is placing defenders. Even in the current, in-season war (pictured), there is no one.

If we participate in every war, We shouldn’t be punished by losing out on 1000 tier 2 dust and 5000 titan shards that we would have earned if *others* cooperated.

@Kabam Miike
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,482 ★★★★★

UPDATE: 4 wars later and just 2 fights. No one is placing defenders. Even in the current, in-season war (pictured), there is no one.

If we participate in every war, We shouldn’t be punished by losing out on 1000 tier 2 dust and 5000 titan shards that we would have earned if *others* cooperated.

@Kabam Miike

Dang, I want 1000 tier 2 dust.
  • Options
    MiobdMiobd Posts: 7
    Lost 3k units thinking this was for gold as you TOLD us. Sad way to lose so much over nothing and **** communication
  • Options
    As I have already lost too much over this sham of an event. Can we get clarification on the loyalty selector, as the package is not label as such and I’d rather not lose out on any more of the misleading things going on
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,447 ★★★★★
    Miobd said:

As I have already lost too much over this sham of an event. Can we get clarification on the loyalty selector, as the package is not label as such and I’d rather not lose out on any more of the misleading things going on

It’s labeled as Lotalty Selector Bundle. How much more clear does it need to be?

• Options
    Thank you Mrsak… I don’t have that option to buy so I guess I suck thank you again..
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,447 ★★★★★
    Miobd said:

Thank you Mrsak… I don’t have that option to buy so I guess I suck thank you again..

Oops my bad, thought everyone had it since there’s an option for Proven summoners in there
  • Options
    My alliance is still struggling to get defenders to attack in AW in order to achieve this month's goal including the titan shards. Will Kabam be looking at this at the end of the month if people can't make it? We have only had one battle that there were any defenders placed.
  • Options
    sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 256 ★★★
    What does your name mean bro
  • Options
    JettMcGeeJettMcGee Posts: 4
    Do we start with 2200 elders makers again in next BG season?
  • Options
    大志有神力大志有神力 Posts: 1
    edited October 2023
    大志有神力哦!
  • Options
    sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 256 ★★★
    lets go
This discussion has been closed.