Options

Tomorrows Free T4CC Opening!!

6eub0a2l93di.jpg

Enjoy my predication lol

Comments

• Options
    SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 464 ★★★
    True dat. I bought the offer on Friday, spin the t4 class crystal....and... Science. I have two of every class so literally any other class would have been helpful and now I have 8 science. But it’s RNG right? Yeah, right.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,865 ★★★★★
    Cosmic and Mystic will be great. Science? Tech?

awuzx6ugxpcu.png

Means more AQ work.

• Options
    Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    Really hope I get a tech, then I can R4 my SL.
  • Options
    Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    edited November 2017
    I will open 3 t4 cc
  • Options
    IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Millybear wrote: »
    I predict you’ll get a t2 skill catalyst from your t4cc crystal

Idc which i get bc so far i have 15 unduped 5* and none are worth r4 lol
  • Options
    Mine was mutant gave me a 3rd
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    For you smoke! For some of us not sitting on 40 t4cc crystals we are still a little excited! Even though we are in for a kick in the nads like usual!
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    I think it is time that the "uncollected" crew have t4cc removed from their calender and more added to those who are not "uncollected." Give them a frustrating amount of shards for their new basics! Like you've done to the lower tiers with t4cc!
  • Options
    Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    will 95% be Cosmic or Science. Definitely want a tech tho
  • Options
    OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    And I think you’re wrong...Unless they changed it to t5b and t2a.

Why don’t you just work on being uncollected before worrying about those who are already.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I want a mutant so I can R5 my 4* AA but pretty sure I'm gonna get another cosmic to go with my other 7
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    When I eventually open it mine will be cosmic, just because I already have 9 of them.
    I'll swap mine for 5 t1a please
  • Options
    JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    Rap wrote: »
    I think it is time that the "uncollected" crew have t4cc removed from their calender and more added to those who are not "uncollected." Give them a frustrating amount of shards for their new basics! Like you've done to the lower tiers with t4cc!
    wtf no im uncollected and would still like the t4cc

• Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I already know I will get a cosmic
  • Options
    Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 175
    My last 3 t4cc opening were cosmics. Enough already gawwwd.
  • Options
    Anything but science.
  • Options
    Its makes perfect sense we lack science champs there for we get science t4cc lol
  • Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Rap wrote: »

I think kabam should stop giving free t4c itself. How about that?????
    You don't know the amount of **** a player has to go through to reach a top 300 ally.
    Let me tell you did map 5x5 for 9 months straight just to get my 1st 4 star to r5 this was back in the day when you literally can't get t4cc. Then after my prestige reached about 4k the t4c alliances started to give consideration to me. Then you have to prove that your an asset to the alliance. Then you have to rank the top prestige champs just to be in the t4c rat race.
    In the current game EVERY PLAYER in a TOP 300 ally has to have completed a single LOL run. IT's not easy being in a top ally.
  • Options
    Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    Welp, got science here....
  • Options
    Jay_Ibero wrote: »
    Welp, got science here....

Lmao sorry, on the other hand i got cosmic lol
  • Options
    Nanimal79 wrote: »
    Anything but science.

I jinxed myself. Science. And nothing remotely close worth using it on
  • Options
    Literally from the last 3 t4cc I've gotten I've gotten mystic in every single one of them... I mean that would be super lucky if ONLY I DIDN'T NEED SKILL AND COSMIC INSTEAD