**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who has the best HEAL BLOCK?

MasterTroller42MasterTroller42 Posts: 624 ★★
edited November 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Who has the better heal block? also counting on how good the champ is as well, dupe dor not duped.

Who has the best HEAL BLOCK? 68 votes

Yondu
42%
SuperChronaTheLazyKingRaider5537SteelCurtainMUTVossler77Saiyanvg2782BuzzBeeMrbeast6000HeroBoltsySpeedbumpKaty_CandyTheMageHunterMalik9BenMF_Smoov3vinniegainzJayBird_IsTheWordHzoriOrdalca 29 votes
Civil Warrior
19%
GroundedWisdomGolden_GuardianX_ScottJ_PattMagrailothosRavenrob_33DOKTOROKTOPUSKAMTRON1_Ploop_PlaapEaglehero2VulkanCheetosvenkatavamsi123 13 votes
Magneto
2%
ShivamrineEpicLord549 2 votes
Vision (both)
35%
BigMoAlfa_PigeonTitan_A97SMiller80BorgitoGreatScottYouCantSeeMe2XillymanHazerfaceAnurag1606UnhappynameplaszerogodsKillakerryanbu7dhoniKenshioSgtAnime1Donnymeijtaojay1Jstar 24 votes

Comments

• J_PattJ_Patt Posts: 67
    Civil Warrior
    Out of these champs civil warrior's heal block is better. He can refresh it with the heavy and extend the timer after activating it on the opponent and using a special afterward, as well as stack up to 2 heal blocks.
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    The 2 best are Archangel and dr octopus and they aren’t here lol
  • Ploop_PlaapPloop_Plaap Posts: 141
    Civil Warrior
    Thor (Jane Foster) stacks 2 with every unblocked heavy hit, I’ve stacked 12 at once, not that more than one at a time helps
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    Where are you Punisher 99??
  • Civil Warrior
    I guess Civil Warrior, but the better one's aren't here.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Civil Warrior
    Best is relative I suppose, but CW has the easiest and most recurring.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Yeah if it’s soley heal block, definitely 2099. You just need to keep ur battery at a decent level and ur fine. If it’s best champ who can also heal block, I would probably say AA
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Vision (both)
    All these heal blocks mentioned in above posts regarding the champs, do they block the arc overload on Maestro from act 4.4.6 which triggers every 20 seconds? I know that guilly works but champs like CW, punisher 99, yondu, vision aou, do they work by blocking that arc overload? What other champs could work? If someone can point it out and be really helpful.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Where's punisher